“comfort place”

Shinsegae Centum City Spaland
Ranked #1 of 84 Spas & Wellness in Busan
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
HKG
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“comfort place”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

When I arrived in Busan airport and, I took the bus immediately to spaland to take a rest. When I arrived at spa land, I note that I could get cheapest fare because of the entry time (before 9:00am). When I went inside, the place is clean and tidy especially in resting room, it was quiet so that i could enjoy my resting after the morning flight. Also, the staff were very nice as well. I pretty much enjoy there and will recommend my friends and relatives to there.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank E W

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Puchong
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 182 helpful votes
“Is the biggest department mall in the world”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

You can take the subway here. Free wifi in the mall. Also has a excellent food court with good food downstairs.

Visited December 2013
Toronto
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Love.”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Spaland is amazing. If you go in the late evening (I think after 8 or 9pm?), there is a discounted price. Not that it matters much, since the price is quite reasonable. It was wonderful. I'd stay longer than 4 hrs if I could. Try the seafood soup at the restaurant. It's the best I've ever had! My favourite rooms were the salt room, the body sound room, and the dream room. I fell asleep in the Turkish room because it was so comfortable. The outside baths were wonderful, especially on the colder nights (for the outdoor foot spa, they provide parkas).

Visited November 2013
1 Thank cdntrekker
Singapore
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Nice environment”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The place there is easily accessable a and the place and price is reasonable. The spa staff are very helpful and can speak and understand Chinese and English. As regards to cleaniness, the place looks okay to me. But as a lot people commented, if you do not like a lot of people walking around naked, this is not the place for you.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank rayswee
United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Spa in a huge department store complex”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I have been to Spa couple times in US but first in Korea.
First of all, it's the basement in the biggest department store in Busan. Not sure what others do, but we went for the Spa only. The facility is great and clean. Many options for sauna - different temperature, materials, etc. Some seems nonsense (like the echo one) while others are really cool. And it's really great to have some juice and a steam egg after sauna. The movie room is great to relax with some shaved ice after sweating.
Did not try the spa/massage, which seems pricey.

Visited June 2013