The positive aspects:
- very good location in Haeundae beach, in front of the sea;
- nearby the metro, which is useful to reach the center of Busan (which is quite far in fact, around 50 minutes by metro);
- nearby the railway station, which is perfect to make a one-day trip to Gyeongju (1,5 hours to go);
- very clean, executive suite was awesome, big terrace, big room, amazing view on the beach, also from the bathroom... it's good to take a shower having a look at the sea...
The less positive aspects:
- I had to pay a fee to get an extra bed for my 4 years old son, which I refused. Conclusion, I didn't get it;
- continental breakfast very limited in choice in a little room without window. We finally went to Starbucks every morning during our stay;
- I was a bit perplexed about the security, as anyone could move in the hotel (lobby is at the 9th floor, rooms are in upper-floors, lifts open to anyone, no limited access).
However, I recommend this hotel, mainly for the location I have to say. The rest was OK and we did spend a very good time in Busan!More
- Free Wifi