“Good Food”

Village House Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Albion
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Many items on the menu with something for everyone.
Many mediterranean items, and large portions of everything, all at reasonable prices.
An eatery like this is a real asset to any town.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

This eatery is very generous with their food. Bring the family to enjoy the large portions and t.asty home style cooking, served by a attentive staff.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

If you are in need of an excellent and varied menu with a limited amount of time for your meal, the Village House Restaurant is one!

This was my husband's and my first time at the restaurant but my Dad had recommended it to us as a good location for us to meet when my sister was visiting from out of town. At our inquiry as to what the most popular choices are, our waitress gave us several great recommendations. We thoroughly enjoyed the Chicken and Biscuits, Linguini Alfredo with grilled chicken, Ribeye Steak dinners and Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. The service was attentive without being obtrusive and one of the best in our experience. The crowded dining room was evidence of a popular place and I was very surprised that no one had posted a review on Tripadvisor.com. Our Sunday lunch meal including our drinks, tax and tip came to just over $60.00.

The only suggestion I would offer if you have the opportunity to go is if you have any tall people in your party, ask for a table rather than a booth as the four of us range in height from 5'8" - 6'3" and our knees knocked under the narrow width of the booth's table and there was no adjusting that.

1  Thank Quinnfuzzymom