“Save your Money and Time”

Tillman's Historic Village Inn
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Albion
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
western new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Save your Money and Time”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We went there last night. It didn't start out good when I asked the waitress what were the specials and she said she had no idea she hadn't looked at the board yet because she just got there. She proceeded to ask us what we wanted to eat. I said where is this board so I could go look. She said I suppose I could go look. I said save your time give me the Prime Rib. Toughest piece of meat I have ever had. I told the waitress but she said "Oh its tough". Brought the bill I paid for the meals and left without eating

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank raymond61

Niagara Falls, New York
“Outstanding Food and Service”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The service from the moment you walk in the door until you are walking out the door is top notch. Everyone is friendly and helpful. We were seated immediately and our server was at the table quickly. The food is fantastic, no wonder the place was crowded. I ordered the pork chops and they were very tender and tasty. Next time we are in the Brockport area we will make the trip to Tillman's because it is worth the drive.

Rochester, New York
“Always enjoy Tillman's Village Inn”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We recently enjoyed dinner at Tillman's Village Inn in celebration of my husband's birthday. We receive a birthday coupon every year and always look forward to a nice dinner there. As usual, our dinner was excellent. My husband ordered salmon, I ordered prime rib. The came as ordered and in perfect time. Our only complaint - our waitress. She dropped our cucumbers but carried them to our table in her hand. She took a long time coming back to our table once we finished dinner. Brought full coffee cups to our table on which coffee grounds had spilled all over the cups. Took them away, returned with clean cups and a pot of coffee and proceeded to splatter the coffee on the table as she filled both cups...and we were not offered a 2nd cup, which we would have enjoyed relaxing over. This service, however, will not deter us from returning.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DebD56
“Perfect upstate dining.”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great food. It's been an important part of family history; we've been coming here for 20 years and still love it!

PA
“Diamond in a rough”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal. Affordable meal with great food, atmosphere and service. French onion soup prime rib was the best,although all the food I saw being served looked great and all the tables were full with a wait to dine.
My husband dines here while in the area and he speaks highly of the food. He was right.... I would highly recommend.