“Horriable Hotel, Been To Better Super 8's”

Red Carpet Inn & Suites
Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Sandy Creek, New York
“Horriable Hotel, Been To Better Super 8's”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

First problem at check in, front desk person, she was snotty and not very friendly when she was taking forever using a CLC Lodging Card. I waited for 30 minutes to get my room, come to find out, I had to use the company card because they didn't know how to use the CLC lodging card! First issues, don't go here unless you want little to no trained employees taking your orders and reservations. 2nd Problem, The morning I was there to go get the complimentary breakfast, a rude insane woman with their husband ramed right by me to get their breakfast as I was. She gave me the dead eye as I was waiting looking at her for my breakfast. I made a complaint about this, all the guy said, Oh I am sorry, he can't do much! You want to be treated like horrible here, and with well under trained people, go here! However, my recommendation, NEVER STEP FOOT HERE, YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU EVER DID! I also am reporting them to my boss to never use them again here at this super 8.

Room Tip: First problem at check in, front desk person, she was snotty and not very friendly when she was taki...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Alex1579, Front Office Manager at Red Carpet Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
we would like to apologize to you if you had issues during check in and during your stay. everyone will addressed and all issues will be taken care of. again we would like to apologize to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oceanside, California
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Poor coffee and a breakfast bar that had nothing to offer. Lousy TV reception and a sagging mattress. I never give poor reviews, but this place gave me no choice. There are other places nearby. Bound to be better.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Alex1579, Front Office Manager at Red Carpet Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
We would like to apologize to you if you were unhappy with your stay. we would like to assure you we are looking into all issues you mentioned and they will addressed. Again we would like to apologize to you.
Travelers also viewed these Albany hotels
Travelodge Inn and Suites Albany
Express Inn & Suites
Express Inn & Suites
#23 of 50 in Albany
Best Western Sovereign Hotel - Albany

Been to Red Carpet Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Carpet Inn & Suites

Property: Red Carpet Inn & Suites
Address: 1579 Central Ave, Albany, NY 12205-2405 (Formerly Albany Inn)
Location: United States > New York > Albany
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #41 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Red Carpet Inn & Suites 2.5*
Your tastefully decorated room will feature an ultra-comfortable bed, a flat screen TV that offers cable with HBO, a microwave, a mini-refrigerator, and high-speed internet connection at no extra charge. Choose one of our 59 luxury rooms that include hot tub suites for an extra touch of comfort. You're invited to start each day with a complimentary continental breakfast and take advantage of free wi-fi to check in with home or work. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day for your convenience and there are laundry facilities on site. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Red Carpet Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.