Extended Stay America - Albany - SUNY
HIExpress.com
$154
$131
Staybridge.com
All reviewsrecommend this hotelfull kitchenconvenient locationonly stayed one nightexcellent staymuffinsstovesunyuniversitygmachighwaycheckin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We stayed at this location recently for four months because a family member was ill and was being treated at Albany Medical. The staff at the front desk (especially Jennifer and Lucy) were very friendly and helpful....genuinely concerned about our family situation. They always had a warm greeting, and made us feel like family. The housekeeping staff was also very courteous and professional, and would always greet us. The room was clean and comfortable, and we were allowed to have our little dog with us, for which we were very grateful. The hotel was quiet, and having the fully equipped kitchen let us keep our own schedule save on eating out. We would definitely recommend this location to anyone needing a long term solution, with complete flexibilty.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor, near an outside exit, making it especially convenient for taking our dog out without disturbing other guests.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I seem to always be checking in when Jennifer is running the desk, and the service from her (and the rest of the staff) is always top notch. The rooms are simple yet totally worth it, with a full kitchen as an added bonus when you're on a business trip and just don't want to head back out (as the only place within 2 mins for food is a gas station two doors down).

As an added bonus, the whole establishment got a nice overhaul last year, and the improvement shows. I'm usually booking through Priceline, and this is my place of preference in Albany for an easy night's stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I am still in this hotel, and would most probably extend my stay. Nice room, nice place to stay. Lucy at the reception is great, very good in customer service, very freindly lady. Thanks, Lucy
and keep it that way.

Room Tip: Nice place to stay and the price is competitive
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Everything was great, clean hotels, great little kitchens, pots pans, refrigerator, the staff is great and friendly especially lucy. Have had no problems with gettin anything jsuch as towels, ans things of that nature and the beds are very comfortable Ill be stay here for the duration of my stay in Albany, New York

• Stayed: April 2013
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Albany - SUNY, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

"Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I will only stay here any time i am in Albany Rooms are grate Lucy is amazing and sweet lots of help. Wood be nice if there was a in door pool and wight room. I stayed for several weeks and Lucy always had a smill and was willing to help. Her attitude was always positive. Best hotel for the price. Great value! The location has easy access to I - 90 and is centrally located. The rooms are nice with everything needed to make a good stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business