TownePlace Suites Albany University Area
HIExpress.com
$154
$131
Staybridge.com
All reviewstwo bedroom suiteburner stoveoutdoor heated poolfree breakfastone nighthardwood floorstraveling with kidsbreakfast roomsized fridgefelt like homecoffee potevery requestcrossgates mallironing boardconvenient locationdirectly across the streetparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 23, 2013

As frequent Marriott patrons, this hotel is perfectly inline with my expectations. It's clean, in a good location and has an indoor pool and hot tub for my five year old in desperate need of expelling some energy. Oh, and the memory foam-style beds rock! The discovery of our reservation snafu (totally our fault) did not throw Alyssa, the front desk staff member, whatsoever. She was an excellent champion of the Marriott service philosophy, and she helped with some local restaurant recommendations. Kudos, Alyssa, and thank you for making our stay in Albany all the more pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very clean and new hotel with convenient location about 30 mins from the Albany airport. Spacious rooms with kitchenette, living area with pullout sofa, friendly and accommodating staff, and complementary breakfast.

1  Thank kallanchen
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Had a two bedroom for mom and I was very quiet little noise from above nothing major only thing I hated was air condition turned on and off for a light sleeper like me that was not great but next night I was so tired got used too it loved my own room such a nice main trance man there only complaint was I told them the night before we were leaving a day early and cleaning staff came and woke me up cleaning the bathroom in our room do not disturb signs are on the fridge mom went to breakfast and I woke up to cleaning girl cleaning even though we were leaving I would stay again just realizing the signs are magnets on frige never thought to look there nice breakfast no other problems
P

Room Tip: Look for that do not disturb magnet on fridge
1  Thank MiMIFlorida
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had booked a 2 bedroom suite for 3 nights for the 4 of us as was my sons graduation weekend. Very nice size with kitchen and living room. was very spacious for the 4 of us. Right across the street from the campus. When I had called for more towels they had brought them very soon. Had very quiet room.

Room Tip: Was on 1st floor which was convenient, no noise..
1  Thank flowers53
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Located across from SUNY--Albany, this is a great value for visiting families. The two bedroom is a full apartment with two bedrooms, kitchen and living room with pull out sofa. The complementary breakfast is excellent and the staff very welcoming. My family felt at home and will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family