“Delicious pizza, toppings selected by you cooked in front of you”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #4 of 14 Quick Bites in Albany
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Friendly and accommodating staff. Great place for families/friends and kids. You choose your sauce, type of cheese and toppings. If you have dietary needs or preferences they are more than willing to help you, there is such a variety of toppings. You can also get a refillable drink to accompany your food. Great fun for kids to assemble their own pizza and go crazy with the toppings. I would highly recommend this restaurant the only issue I encountered was, some of the staff do not change their gloves after handling cooked meat which is off putting to me because I am vegetarian - this happened when the restaurant was fairly busy. But other than that it is a great place to eat, reasonably priced and the pizza is cooked in front of you in a large open fire oven.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to Blaze after hearing lots of good things. Took this visit to Albany as an opportunity to try it. The concept of “making your own” is taken to a whole new level at this place! Lots of amazing toppings and the crust is great too. They also have salads to accompany their tasty pizzas. My veggie pizza was incredible and made to my exact specifications by friendly staff! It was so good in fact that I ordered a second one to take to a concert in the park for later that evening. A great place to take family as well. Definitely give Blaze a try! You won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

The customer service at this location blew my mind. Every staff member I encountered was amazing. The pizza was delicious as well. After eating, I stopped by the staff to thank them and they were very appreciative and continued to be very engaging. Made this weary traveler feel good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 24, 2018

I visited Blaze Pizza on a business trip recently. Blaze has an amazing variety and selection of toppings and sauces. The orders are done per individually and are cooked quickly. I had a red and pesto sauce mix with parm cheese and shredded mozzarella, meatballs, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and roasted garlic. Yummy. If you are looking for variety in pizza there is no place better.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2018

I went here with my two granddaughters for the first time. We waited in line 50 minutes and then ordered two of the Blaze Pizzas. The sauce had little flavor and overall the pizza was not as good as I can get at any number of locally owned places. I don't get the attraction of this place. It was also so noisy, we could not carry on a conversation, I am not going back.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!