“Another great Blaze location”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #95 of 747 Restaurants in Albany
Reviewed January 25, 2018

We were familiar with Blaze Pizza after having enjoyed their Palm Beach Gardens,
Fl. location several times. The "design your own" pizza is a great deal - you can pick whatever sauce and toppings you want. There is almost everything imaginable available to load on top of the pie (I didn't see anchovies, but really, who cares?), and the people preparing your pizza will put on as much as you want, no problem. What you end up with is quite a delicious, albeit sloppy, creation. The pie is a perfect size for two to share.
We were missing our Florida Blaze pizza and were delighted to find one in Albany. Same great pizza and service. The people who work at the Albany location couldn't have been more pleasant. One of them, Greg, made a special effort to make sure we were satisfied and should be commended for his efforts. We'll be back!
P.S. To the Blaze Pizza company -Please open one in the Saratoga Springs/Wilton area - It would be a huge hit.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Great concept. Nice open area to order. Staff was very friendly. It was my third time at a Blaze. All of them are similar. No real complaints and looking forward to one in our town soon. This was a drive through for us so we were on the road elsewhere. Great location with lots of places nearby as well.

They seemed to have a fruit fly issue so I am unsure why they don't have a bug zapper light near the drinks. They were all over the wall as the staff was dealing with this. I blame management for that issue.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

Pick your sauce, cheese, topping(s) and step down to pick it up

add as much as you like, the staff is efficient and the pace is fast. This is easily a great place for anytime of day, but if you've got a lunch "hour" this is a great spot to get back on time

Lot's of fun and use a creative name ( keep it clean though) I called myself Lenny :}

Reviewed August 20, 2017

Great food at reasonable prices--exceeded my expectations. The Pizza was outstanding and we also had a great salad.

Reviewed July 3, 2017

We have been here twice in the past year and I like that they have pizzas you can select off the menu or you can completely customize your pizza to your liking. It's almost like fast food, although it is ready fast. You can eat in or take out.

Been to Blaze Pizza? Share your experiences!