Red Roof Inn Albany Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$125
$85
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$106
Homewood
$108
$127
Courtyard
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskalbany airportwolf roaddunkin donutswould stay againthird floorrestaurants and shoppingwi fifree shuttleconvenient locationshuttle servicenon smokingmotelrridryermicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I need a room for one night and sought a good value. I found it here. The room was very clean and quiet, bed was comfortable. Staff friendly and accommodating. They had a hair dryer, which pleased me since I forgot mine. Only issue was that the main light, operated by the switch by the entry door, did not work. Assumed it was burned out and left the maid a note. Otherwise, this place is a good value for the price and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write our property a Trip Advisor post! At Red Roof Inn we pride our self on providing our guests with comfortable, clean and affordable rooms with great service.

It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel and staff as we try extremely hard. I apologize for the out ligh but thank you for informing us so that we may correct it. We pride ourselves in being customer service focused and it is good to know that our customers appreciate our efforts. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Thank you again for writing a post about your positive experience at our property! I will be sure to share your words with the staff. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is just fine for a quick place to stay by ALB. We arrived VERY late (3 am) and they got a shuttle to the airport to pick us up pretty quickly. No breakfast, but there's a Dunkin Donuts 50 feet away. Rooms were fine, nothing fancy. Cheaper than other options nearby - so if you are not seeking luxury, and just need a bed by the airport - this will work great!

1  Thank DStraus

It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel and staff as we try extremely hard. I apologize for out light but thank you for letting us know so that we could correct it. We pride ourselves in being customer service focused and it is good to know that our customers appreciate our efforts. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

- rooms seem newly renovated, clean and nicely decorated
- friendly staff
- convenient location, close to I-87, tons of restaurants and stores nearby
- great price for travellers on a budget, or with a group

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

It is good to receive the positive feedback about our renovation. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel and staff as we try extremely hard. We pride ourselves in being customer service focused and it is good to know that our customers appreciate our efforts. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We arrived late and found booking as expected. Desk staff were friendly. Room was clean, however it did smell of smoke especially in the bathroom, although it is a non-smoking room. For an overnight stay it was fine.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

It is good to receive the positive feedback. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel and staff as we try extremely hard. I do apologize for the smoke smell you had in your room; we are nonsmoking property after the completion of our renovation and we try our best to get that message across to all of our guests. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My son just began attending a nearby college and we were hoping to find a clean, pet-friendly hotel close to his campus. We found it at the Red Roof Inn. The front desk staff was courteous and friendly; the location was easy to find (well, besides the entrance being behind some trees) and there is plenty to do/places to eat all very close to the hotel. The room was a bit on the small side, but more than spacious enough for an overnight stay (or two). Really appreciated the newly-renovated floors and I liked that the rooms opened to the outside, which made it a lot easier with the dog (rather than having to bring him through a lobby area). Also, the lawn area in the back to walk the dog was great. The bathroom looked a little dated but was clean and the water pressure was great/water was hot. The beds were also very comfortable. They almost enticed our son to stay at the hotel with us, but it was a Saturday night, so he opted to go back to campus! The only downside was the jets flying low overhead, but this would be true for any of the hotels in this area, so close to the airport. Overall, I was very happy with it and found the rates reasonable. We will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

It is good to receive the positive feedback about our renovation. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel and staff as we try extremely hard. We pride ourselves in being customer service focused and it is good to know that our customers appreciate our efforts. We have addressed the issue of the trees so that the property is more visible from the road. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.