“Front Office”

Red Roof Inn Albany Airport
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed December 20, 2012

From time to time my wife and I stay at the Albany Airport Red Roof Inn. Our most recent stays were November 22 and November 28. In both cases we were served at the front counter by Ms. Arupa Phillips, a very thoughtful and attentive person. We were quite satisfied with her attention to serving us, and were pleased that she was also working when we returned on November 28. Please add our message to her personnel file.

We apologize for the delay in sending this message.

Thank you very much.

Richard and Nancy Miller

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write our property a Trip Advisor post! At Red Roof Inn we pride our self on providing our guests with comfortable, clean and affordable rooms.

I am delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I am always excited to hear when our staff is recognized for providing such great service. It is a delight to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Thank you again for writing a post about your positive experience at our property! I will be sure to share your words with the staff. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

As any Red Roof inn, this one was pretty dirty, cold and with poor service. Nonetheless, if you want to spend one night close to the airport, it may work. One benefit is shuttle bus to the airport for free. By the way, they did not have even decent coffee.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

I am disappointed and shocked to hear that your stay did not meet your or our expectations as we strive to ensure all of our guests have a positive stay. I will address the cleanliness and service issues immediately. I do hope you give us another chance when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Thank you again for writing a post about your experience at our property! I will be sure to share your words with the staff so that we may get better. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels and next time we will get it right!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Nice value. The rooms were clean and fairly large. The room also has a microwave and fridge. Fast wifi and the staff was friendly and helpful. Although there is not a restaurant at the hotel there are a number of fast food chains nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

I am delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I am pleased that we meet your expectations. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We are truck drivers and we stay in a lot of hotels around the states. We often look at trip advisor for decent hotels at a low cost. We have learned to not listen to ppls advice and just check them out ourselves. Glad we did this was by far one of the better Red Roof Inns. Clean place to shower and lay down your head. Nice flat screen tv, a phone call from the desk to make sure everything was ok, and a local paper on our doorknob in the morning. Keep up the great work Red Roof Inn staff we will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012

I am delighted that you gave us a try an dthat your stay with us was a pleasant one. I am pleased that we meet your expectations. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our new flat screen TV's. and our Great Customer Service. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This experience was much like all the other Red Roof's we've stayed at. This hotel is a little different in that it has only one building (most Red Roof's have two) but it has three stories (most Red Roof's have two). There is an elevator and there's an ice machine on each floor. Rooms are well maintained and clean and this one had a large flat screen tv in it along with the fridge and microwave. We got exactly what we expected. We were very pleased.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MisterMVA
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

I am delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I am pleased that we meet your expectations. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our new flat screen TV's. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Clean rooms, good location and generally quiet for the price. Airport location has some plane noise, but not too bad. Typical RRI. Decent place to stay overnight and I wouldn't worry about stopping here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MariettaOK

I am delighted that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I am pleased that we meet your expectations and provided you with a clean and comfortable room. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

my first day at the revolution was tremendous. the customer service by the front desk person Wayne was also great. the location is right next to the airport in the shuttle bus was right on time... Wayne gave me great directions to a restaurant called Delmonico's restaurant, and the food was awesome... this would definitely not be my last day.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank iannasalvary
Redroofinn112, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Albany Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for taking time to write our property a Trip Advisor post! At Red Roof Inn we pride our self on providing our guests with comfortable, clean and affordable rooms with GREAT service.

I am delighted to hear that Wayne provided you with outstanding service. I am always delighted to hear such great things about our hotel and staff, we try extremely hard. I do hope you get a chance to stay with us again when your travel plans bring you to Albany.