Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)
$116
Hampton.com
$129
GardenInn.com
$69
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotels.com
$137
$110
$93
All reviewswolf roadfront deskroom was cleanrestaurants and shoppingfree breakfastbreakfast areaoatmealconvenient locationwould stay here againeasy accessshuttle serviceparking lotlobbymallaccommodationsnyinterstate
Reviewed July 18, 2006

We stayed for 2 nights on a business trip. The place has been remodeled. I would have given 4 stars but they had a problem with the fire alarm and it went off 2 times for extended periods each. The first one was at 5 AM so after arriving at midnight, it was not welcomed by us!

The breakfast (hot and free) is good along with the free cookies. The only problem was too many people and not enough seating area to eat.

This property has the new Hampton Beds which are not as nice as a Hilton Dream Bed but are very comfortable anyway.

Overall, a good, clean property.

Lyle

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank orr333
Reviewed January 21, 2006

We arrived and was given a room on top floor. When we got to the room the lights were not working and we saw a hole in the wall. The entire floor looked dark and deserted. I ask if we would be the only ones on the floor and he said yes. Since it was just my daughter and me I ask to be moved to a floor with other people on it. There were 5 floors. We were then given 3rd floor next door to a sports team of 17 year old boys. The group of boys came in around 11:00 and for the next hour running screaming and noise took place. The bathroon sink did not drain. Although we ask for no smoking we had smoke from some other rooms coming through the vents. We were not charged for this room after complaining but don't put yourself through it in the first place.

3  Thank mimitx
Reviewed December 11, 2005

The Hampton Inn Albany Wolf Rd (Ulenski Dr) is a smaller Hampton Inn, and slightly older than average, but is well maintained. It appears to have been recently renovated, and with holiday decorations in the lobby was quite welcoming. The desk, shuttle, and other staff members were very friendly and helpful. My room, as well as the room that the rest of my party was in was very comfortable, and all the bedding was the new Hampton Inn brand - very comfortable and cozy. The breakfast bar was a cut above those that I have experienced at most Hampton Inns, and the individual in charge kept things clean, orderly, and well stocked. This hotel is convenient to the airport, as well as to I-87 for access to downtown Albany. My only negative observations were that the heating unit in my room rattled occasionally, and that housekeeping should vacuum a little more often behind the nightstand.
I definitely will stay here again if I am ever in the Albany, NY area.

• Stayed: December 2005
1  Thank V B
Reviewed October 28, 2005

I just returned from two nights at this Hampton Inn and was pleased. This seemed to be an older property but it looks like it may have been renovated. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room was quiet. The only complaint that I had was that housekeeping could pay a little more attention to the details. The carpet appeared to not have been vacuumed very well; dust and lint in the corners. I also requested a new shower curtain, which was installed promptly, as the original one had seen better days. The breakfast was your typical Hampton breakfast. The location was convenient to the highway and numerous restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful with restaurant suggestions. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again should I be in the area. You usually can't go wrong with a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank KLGB
A TripAdvisor Member
East Fishkill, N. Y. 12533
Reviewed April 24, 2005

The front desk clerks went out of their way for us when we requested connecting rooms at check in. The breakfast bar was well stocked. Over all appearance neat and clean. The room was well maintained. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a pleasant stay at an affordable price.

• Stayed: April 2005