WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Great location with nice shuttle service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)

Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)
Ranked #12 of 50 Hotels in Albany
San Jose, California, USA
“Great location with nice shuttle service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed two separate nights at this hotel. I used my AAA discount. I arrived late and it was nice to be able to call the shuttle service to pick me up. I had a nice clean room on the 5th floor with a very comfortable bed. Had breakfast at the hotel before I left. I also stayed at this location when I needed to catch an early flight. I needed to have a ride to the airport at 4:30am. Shuttle service was available that early. The front desk packed a to-go breakfast, very thoughtful. Coffee was ready also.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Cyndee R
Sasha S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport), responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to provide complimentary shuttle service to our Guests and I am glad to hear that you are pleased with our services. We hope to see you again while visiting the Albany area.

Sasha Sinishtaj

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Milwaukee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

The Hampton on Wolf road is convenient to the Airport as well as many restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. It's set back a bit from Wolf road which is nice so the room I was in was very quiet - on the fourth floor. The first room I was in had a noisy HVAC unit but they moved me to a new room. The rooms are a bit dated but everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. The whole staff that I came in contact with was very friendly, from the cleaning people to the front desk. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I normally like to stay on higher floors due to noise but I wouldn't have minded being in the lo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay in our quiet, comfortable rooms and that our entire Staff was friendly. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd and we hope you stay with us again soon.

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

Good value.
Well maintained property even with high traffic.
Central location to restaurants and shopping.
Helpful check-in
Good desk chair.
Room AC would run for less than two minutes and then cycle down for several minutes.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that your overall stay was sufficient and we do hope you will stay with us again while in the Albany area.

Merrimack, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

This stay was relaxing. No worries or cares. The staff was helpful and courteous. I travel to the Albany area frequently and usually stay at this Hampton Inn unless it is full. For the price it is a quality hotel. Would definitely stay again. This stay, although it was short, it was all that I expected. Located close to stores and restaurants. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

I am glad that you found your stay to be relaxing and enjoyable and that you always choose us while in the Albany area. We hope to see you again in the near future and it is always a pleasure having you here!

Liberty, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The service is wonderful and the staff is very willing to make sure you are taken care of. The rooms are very clean and well taken care of. The wifi works well and is easy to access. The bathroom is stocked well and when I asked for extra towels they were brought right away.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind compliments on our welcoming and caring Staff that attended to your needs and that you found our Wi-fi easliy accessible. We hope that you choose the Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd again while visiting the Albany area.

Palm beach gardens, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hotel pick up at airport and transportation to local attractions was quick and efficient. Hotel was clean, staff cared, cookies in lobby. Room was clean and quiet. Breakfast is OK for free breakfast. Free wifi all over as needed

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us including our quick and friendly shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you again on your next venture to Albany.

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was wonderfully surprised at the decor, cleanliness and accomodations the hotel provided. They have restaurant inside the hotel, however a Diner very close by, a short walk, provided a menu offerring a variety in their selections, pleasant service and resonable prices. When I deplaned, I called the hotel for a shuttle van and was picked up within 10 minutes.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

I am pleased to hear that our accommodations including the shuttle service suited your needs.
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn, Wolf Rd.