Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport)
$140
$129
$114
Hotels.com
$69
$139
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$98
$137
  • Pool
$129
  • Pool
All reviewswolf roadfront deskroom was cleanrestaurants and shoppingfree breakfastbreakfast areaoatmealconvenient locationwould stay here againeasy accessshuttle serviceparking lotlobbymallaccommodationsnyinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were on our way home from our visit to the Adirondack, Boston and the Hudson River Valley. With an early morning flight this hotel fit the bill. The staff was friendly, room clean, restaurants nearby and close to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Saca S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Albany - Wolf Road (Airport), responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing us when visiting the Albany area. We appreciate your business and hope that we will see you on your next trip.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My last review of this hotel was negative as the hotel was showing its age. But after the renovations were complete, I came back for another visit. The hotel looks great and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. Cookies in the lobby, coffee and tea always available, newspapers for the taking and anything you might have forgotten is at the front desk. I like to stay on Wolf Road as restaurants and shops are right outside the door. The reno job was worth it!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us another try! We were very excited to receive the needed renovations and are happy that you had a pleasant stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to you soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I had a horrendous experience during my last visit in the spring, which I did not document on TripAdvisor, but dealt directly with local management and my corporate travel agent. I was reluctant to stay here again, but due to corporate travel restrictions, I was not offered much choice. I was reasonably satisfied this stay with my greatest concern, which was condition and cleanliness of my guest room. There is still room for improvement in hotel operations. During my check in, nobody was available to assist three waiting guests, and the desk phone was ringing continuously. Additionally, the latch and night guard on my door were both in poor working order, something that should be proactively maintained to ensure guest security. Some progress but a ways to go before my satisfaction has completely returned.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank QualityAuditor

Dear Guest,

We do appreciate your feedback as it is vital for the growth and development of our operations. We are happy to hear that your stay was satisfactory overall, and do hope you will stay with us in the future to regain your faith in our hotel by allowing us to provide the exceptional guest service Hampton Inn's are known for.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here for one night over Labor Day Weekend - check in/check out very easy with pleasant personnel, breakfast area was quite sufficient, king sized room was clean and a nice size and the event sales dept was most helpful. All in all, a pleasant experience and I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as our services. We will see you on your next trip back to Albany!

Thank you!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We stayed here during the Capital District Scottish Games when the hotel was very booked. It remained a very quiet hotel even though there were pipers outside practicing. It was very clean, the staff were super nice and helpful and the breakfast was abundant. The pool was nice, although very cold. Many restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well as shopping only a 2 minute drive away. The only let down was the fact that the pool closed early - at dusk as there are no lights. (kids were disappointed). Otherwise, typical good standard Hampton Inn quality. My family and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We are happy that you enjoyed your overall stay. Our pool closes at dusk for safety reasons, however we are affiliated with the Ciocotti Recreation Center that offers an indoor pool, basketball courts, a full workout facility, and a waterpark all complimentary by showing your guest card when staying with us.

We hope to see you soon during your next visit to our area.