Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albany Airport - Wolf Road
$125
$85
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$106
$118
Courtyard
$127
Courtyard
All reviewscomfort innwolf roadwhole foodshot breakfastmake your own wafflescomfortable bedbagelswould stay here againfresh fruitfirst floorcoffee makerhousekeeping staffnew yorkfitness centerconvenient locationmallcolonie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stayed at this establishment the other day. The only negative I can think of is the fact that there is no pool. I was informed one is being put in shortly, but I always enjoy staying at hotels that have pools/saunas.

The breakfast was quite good, the rooms are clean and newly renovated. Everything was very neat and you can tell the place is well taken care of. The experience I had with the staff is the main reason I am writing this review. The two young men manning the front desk were not only extremely helpful but genuinely nice and exceedingly well mannered. I have never stayed at a place where I felt the staff truly interested in making certain that I enjoyed every aspect of my stay.

Comfort Inns are always nice and I prefer staying at Comforts whenever possible, but the staff really put this place over the top.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Linda375, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albany Airport - Wolf Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay here. I have posted your review in our employee break room and congratulated the employees that you mentioned. They truly do deserve your praise. Thank you again for taking the time to write about a good experience!

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Recently renovated rooms; comfy beds; fridge & microwave in room; free WiFi and a terrific breakfast buffet included. Very attentive front desk staff. Located on Wolf Road - amidst a great selection of stores and restaurants. Would return.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this location on 1/9/12 it was a great location and perfect hotel for a night stay in Albany. Right across the street from the Colonie Center Mall and some great restaurants so once you park your car you can walk to everything. We stayed in there whirlpool room very nice clean and large with a small ref. and microwave and a great flat screen t.v. My only complaint was there breakfast bar closes at 9:30a.m. For us that sleep in a little or then that great hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank tundra07
Reviewed January 6, 2012

It looks like a revamped Day's Inn.

The lobby is very nice, and the staff was curteous, informative, and quick. I got checked in in about 5 minutes at most. The room was very nice with a large king size bed. The bed takes up a lot of room, but there is a work desk, refrigerator and microwave in room. Every thing was clean. The TV is a flat screen with plenty of channel selection including HBO.

The interenet is fairly good and reliable.

Breakfast has the typical pastries, bagels, and what not. Also available are egg patties, sausage, and waffles. Juices are good (which is atypical for alot of hotels). The breakfast area is large with a couple TVs.

Be careful turning left on Wolf Road during rush hour to get into the place. You are probably better off coming at it from the other direction. There is a ton of food up and down Wolfe Road and within 2-4 miles of the hotel.

Got my room for a little over 100 and if I had put any effort into it, probably a little lower (AAA, or what have you).

Room Tip: I have only had one room, but the elevators are on the ends of the hotel rather than the middle.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dbaicy
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Stayed at the hotel for thanksgiving weekend with my wife and parents. We were very satisfied with our stay. The rooms are very clean, every member of the staff will say hello everytime they cross you in the halls. We called maintenance because we broke a glass in the room they were here in a flash. The price was reasonable. Hot breakfast was included. Will go back for sure.

• Stayed: November 2011