Holiday Inn Express & Suites Albany Airport - Wolf Road
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$125
$85
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$98
$159
Homewood
$127
Courtyard
All reviewscomfort innwolf roadwhole foodshot breakfastmake your own wafflescomfortable bedbagelswould stay here againfresh fruitfirst floorcoffee makerhousekeeping staffnew yorkfitness centerconvenient locationmallcolonie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this location on 1/9/12 it was a great location and perfect hotel for a night stay in Albany. Right across the street from the Colonie Center Mall and some great restaurants so once you park your car you can walk to everything. We stayed in there whirlpool room very nice clean and large with a small ref. and microwave and a great flat screen t.v. My only complaint was there breakfast bar closes at 9:30a.m. For us that sleep in a little or then that great hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012
3  Thank tundra07
Reviewed January 6, 2012

It looks like a revamped Day's Inn.

The lobby is very nice, and the staff was curteous, informative, and quick. I got checked in in about 5 minutes at most. The room was very nice with a large king size bed. The bed takes up a lot of room, but there is a work desk, refrigerator and microwave in room. Every thing was clean. The TV is a flat screen with plenty of channel selection including HBO.

The interenet is fairly good and reliable.

Breakfast has the typical pastries, bagels, and what not. Also available are egg patties, sausage, and waffles. Juices are good (which is atypical for alot of hotels). The breakfast area is large with a couple TVs.

Be careful turning left on Wolf Road during rush hour to get into the place. You are probably better off coming at it from the other direction. There is a ton of food up and down Wolfe Road and within 2-4 miles of the hotel.

Got my room for a little over 100 and if I had put any effort into it, probably a little lower (AAA, or what have you).

Room Tip: I have only had one room, but the elevators are on the ends of the hotel rather than the middle.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dbaicy
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Stayed at the hotel for thanksgiving weekend with my wife and parents. We were very satisfied with our stay. The rooms are very clean, every member of the staff will say hello everytime they cross you in the halls. We called maintenance because we broke a glass in the room they were here in a flash. The price was reasonable. Hot breakfast was included. Will go back for sure.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Asksimon
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My business took me to this Hotel. I was given the chance to relocate, but after having spent the first three days here, I decided not to change hotels. I arrived in early September, got extended to October, then to November and now to December. I do not know whether I will be here in January, but the Location of the Hotel places me minutes to any of the things that I would like to have whether is food, shopping, entertainment, or even travel. The airport is a stones throw from here, and I understand they are going to put a van into service. Also the Pool is going through renovation as well as the rest of the Hotel. The staff has to be rated in the top six percentile. The General Manager leads by example and consistently is on her toes She brings a wealth of experience from other places she has managed and is sharing all of the excellent customer service that she has gained throughout the years, with her employees and in turn they emulate her.
The Hotel has excellent security. Security Cameras in all the Hallways and main areas. One can only gain access through the back doors if you have an updated Hotel Key. The Hallways, Laundry Room, Business Center, Exercise Room have personnel that consistently hover around to maintain the highest level of cleanliness, and if someone requests something, it is attended to immediately and with a very familiar smile on their face. The present staff has been carefully selected and they are very professional, respectful and again, do things as requested with a smile on their face. I am planning to stay here with my family on my next trip to Albany. I hope that none of the staff changes, specifically the General Manager, and YES I would recommend this Hotel whether it would be for business or for pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank RJZornosa
Reviewed November 6, 2011

My friend and I go Christmas shopping every year in Albany. We hit Crossgates Mall, Crossgates Commons, the Colonie Center, and whatever other stores we want. This year we decided to stay over for the night. I chose the Comfort Inn on Wolf Rd for its great location. I was very pleased with the room. It had been recently renovated and the decor was very nice. The beds were very comfortable. After a long day of shopping I was asleep in no time! The hotel had plenty of dining choices right next to it. The front desk clerks were helpful and pleasant. The free breakfast in the morning was nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel for people staying in the area. I think that I might have to book the hotel again for next year's trip!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends