“Great lunch, very busy!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Albany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped on our recent trip thru Albany, thank goodness for the skinnylicous menu or I would not have eaten. Everything is such large portions! Very good taco salad , with chicken ,tasty dressing. Deserts looked great but each was enough for 4. My husband loves the burgers and you can sub a salad for fries. Food is constant, quality good, huge portions, very high calories, look before you eat.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had not been here in a while, primarily as it is ALWAYS crowded, and the relative lack of lower calorie choices. Met a friend, actually great to go back. They now have a separate healthier menu which is great. The service was friendly attentive and not intrusive. Minor point, but I love their iced tea, passion fruit I think. We each had a salad, his a Cobb, big with plenty of toppings. Me, a cold, filled salmon filet on a large salad. I always get the vinaigrette, but my guilty pleasure is their blue cheese dressing, among the best I have had. Never room for dessert.

Great place, great menu, great to meet people, great with kids. Never eat outside, you are sitting next to the busy parking lot.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have always got great food at the Cheesecake Factory. Nice atmosphere and good service. With their big menu, everyone should be able to find what they like. The only problem, I always so full, no room for desert.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food was awesome! You get a lot of food, we got an appetizer and my husband and I shared an entree' and still took food home.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The chicken plates are great and the black bread they serve in the beginning is delicious. The waitresses, all white dressed, are kind.

Been to The Cheesecake Factory? Share your experiences!