“Adequate Portions of Good Food”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 14 Dessert in Albany
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, New York
“Adequate Portions of Good Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I've come here a handful of times, and I like it. I like that they have a "skinny" option of some of the menu items. I've liked pretty much everything I've had here. The menu has a good variety, with a good Sunday brunch menu, good food to just nosh on, and good lunch and dinner selections. And of course, many dessert choices with many cheesecake options.

This place is always very busy; the only time I've not had to wait 10-15-20 minutes for a table is when I went for lunch on a weekday. A couple of times when I've gone for dinner, the floor has been GREASY, so if you're not careful, you'll slip. And when it's busy, you're kind of cramped unless you're in a booth. The outdoor seating option is nice, but unfortunately, it's right in front of the restaurant, bordered by the mall parking lot. It would be nice if there were shrubs or something on the outside of the outdoor eating area so you didn't feel like you were eating on stage with people entering and exiting the mall, or driving by.

• Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Lake George, New York
“One of the nations top dining chains”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Every city I have had a chance we try to make it here. Always great ambiance, wonderful bar and great varied menu. Ingredients are fresh and delivered in generous portions. And then there's the cheesecakes!!!

• Visited April 2013
Greenfield Center, New York
“a very bad lunch”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

our lunch experience was not good at all. We were a party of 5 and seated right away. Our drink order produced one very dirty and sticky glass, and our water order produced a very dirty glass with brown spots on the INSIDE of the glass. Our fish tacos had no flavor and the fish tasted very old, or it had been frozen and thawed very quickly in the microwave. We asked for extra sour cream, (remember we are a party of 5) and received ONE small bowl, about 2 TBSPs. worth of sour cream. By that time we just gave up, paid the bill and left. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited April 2013
Syracuse, New York
“Always a great experience!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I always sit at the bar as the bartenders are always friendly and personable. The service and the food are always spot on! I always save room for dessert!!

Visited March 2013
Pompey
“Always dependably good.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My picky teenage son loves this place. Great food and of course cheesecake selection. Always good service. Never a long wait. Ambience is upscale and comfortable. Always a treat for us.

Visited March 2013