“We tried, over and over”
Review of Quiznos - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Quiznos
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Colonie, New York
“We tried, over and over”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

The place sure looked nice, but after entering and not being greeted whatsoever, we wondered what was going on. So we made it over to the back of the place to enter the "order" area. No greeting, no service, just some employees mumbling to each other about who knows what. Minutes later, a girl walks up and stares at us, no words. I ask, can I order here? She gives off a look like "DUH", and stresses her face. I ordered two small subs, and two small drinks. $17 later we got our food, and it was like Alan Funt was filming us. The so called "subs" were about 2" long with a tiny amount of meat in them, and the drink cups were maybe 10 oz at best. $17! I travel a lot and see most Quizno's closed, this is no surprise.

Visited February 2012