“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I are from the west Coast. We were lucky enough, Thank Goodness to find Sam's of all things through our GPS. We were excited as we love Italian. We pulled up on the street in front and knew immediately that it would be great. When we walked in the lights were off and they immediately turned them on. We walked in just in time for dinner service. We were greeted by a wonderful staff that was very welcoming and friendly. We learned this restaurant has been in this location for 45 years and owned still by the original family. The food was absolutely amazing and the service the same. We also learned that they had just gone to a local farm and hand picked the tomatoes for dinner service themselves. Oh gosh, the tomatoes salad is amazing. Now that is caring about the food you serve. If we could spend another night in this city we would most certainly go back for lunch or dinner. Since that is not possible we will have to enjoy our leftovers in the morning which is just fine with us. The atmosphere is homey and warm, the food wonderful and as I mentioned earlier the staff is wonderful also. This is a gem not to be missed.

1  Thank D M

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have driven past this restaurant hundreds of times and finally had the chance to visit this past Friday night with my wife. The place is on the small side but nicely decorated and the staff was very friendly. My wife and I consider ourselves aficionados of chciken parm and we agreed that Sam's was up there in the top 5 we have ever had. The piece of chicken was huge with a nice side of penne, sauce was good as well. Overall a great meal and great price. We will be back.

1  Thank sgt1010
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a very popular Italian American restaurant and the food is wonderful. Portions are huge, the staff exceptionally friendly and meals arrive quickly and fresh. Can't say enough about the place, it was just marvelous. Prices are very reasonable. Make sure you try the custard style rice pudding for desert.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Sam's for many years. I have never had a bad meal here. I usually get Veal Blue. It is veal with blue cheese sauce and a side of pasta. Always perfect. I always ask for Karen. She is amazing and always has a big smile no matter how busy she is! Ronnie is always at the bar and makes great drinks!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We've been going to Sam's about every Friday for better than a year. As stated it's one of the most friendly places you can go. Ron the bartender is the best, Carmela, Paul Sr. Paul Jr. & Peter oversee the operation. The food is consistently excellent, the prices are reasonable & the service is great, the waitstaff- Karen, Nicole, Johnathon,Bree, Jen & Mary cant do enough to please you- try it you'll love it & become repeat customers