“Very pleaseant experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have driven past this restaurant hundreds of times and finally had the chance to visit this past Friday night with my wife. The place is on the small side but nicely decorated and the staff was very friendly. My wife and I consider ourselves aficionados of chciken parm and we agreed that Sam's was up there in the top 5 we have ever had. The piece of chicken was huge with a nice side of penne, sauce was good as well. Overall a great meal and great price. We will be back.

1  Thank sgt1010

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a very popular Italian American restaurant and the food is wonderful. Portions are huge, the staff exceptionally friendly and meals arrive quickly and fresh. Can't say enough about the place, it was just marvelous. Prices are very reasonable. Make sure you try the custard style rice pudding for desert.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to Sam's for many years. I have never had a bad meal here. I usually get Veal Blue. It is veal with blue cheese sauce and a side of pasta. Always perfect. I always ask for Karen. She is amazing and always has a big smile no matter how busy she is! Ronnie is always at the bar and makes great drinks!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We've been going to Sam's about every Friday for better than a year. As stated it's one of the most friendly places you can go. Ron the bartender is the best, Carmela, Paul Sr. Paul Jr. & Peter oversee the operation. The food is consistently excellent, the prices are reasonable & the service is great, the waitstaff- Karen, Nicole, Johnathon,Bree, Jen & Mary cant do enough to please you- try it you'll love it & become repeat customers

Reviewed June 3, 2013

so me and my wife arrived there saturday at 4:29 they open at 4:30 was greeted by rebbeca as she was unlocking door .. very friendly .. I haven't been at sams in over 10 years ( no particular reason)
so we were seated in the back by the kitchen door , what first got our attention was the strong oder of must almost as though the carpet hasn't been cleaned in a long time!so this was our first conversation for the first 10 minutes on doesn't the owner notice this smell when they first walk in everday? that has totally over taken their the entire dining room but over all restaurant was very clean thats why we decided it was the carpet .
so we order the stuff mushrooms which were very tasty and large and you get alot of them! next my wife orders the salmon with capers in which she loved except the twice baked potato looked and tasted like it was more like 7x baked !
of course everytime i go to a italian restaurant with alot of history and deep italian roots i alway say i'm gonna order something different but like every time i order the linguine and clams in a white wine sauce .. it was excellent lots of flavor in a rich garlic wine sauce and you get 12 little neck clams!! and none of that chopped clams thrown in the pasta !!
the food and service was Great they just need to put more attention in the smell of the dining room!

2  Thank rayybann