Best Western Albany Airport Inn
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$129
Hampton.com
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$107
$119
$69
$67
Priceline
All reviewsalbany airportretractable roofroom was cleanan early morning flightthe shuttle driverindoor poolgood nights sleepwolf roadan older hotelfirst floorfree breakfastconvenient locationnew yorkwafflespoolsidemicrowavemall
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Overall the best deal in the area for a combination of price and quality. Near airport, near food, and near the freeway. Breakfast was adequate and the service was great. I have stayed here several times in the last five years, and again, compares very well based on price with surrounding hotels.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I use this Best Western, because I fly in and out of Albany several times during the winter. They pick you up at the airport with in minutes of calling upon arrival and they always are very friendly. They have a nice little bar / rest and are very accommodating.... I also enjoy having the internet, you can print boarding passes for the next day...they have this right in the lobby.... I will continue to use this hotel as long as it is there....... :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank susanrJ6235NT
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Crappy rooms need of repair and UPDATING should be do drop INN. Id purchase new furniture and paint, fixtures, od a complete remodel. Rob at the front desk was the only saving grace at this place also the breakfast lady did an wonderful job with the tools she had to work with.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Emilyinalbany, Manager at Best Western Albany Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

To our valued guest from Ruidoso,

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide our property with your feedback and apologize that your stay did not exceed your expectations. The Best Western Albany Airport Inn prides itself on our Customer Service and cleanliness. Please contact me by calling the hotel directly; I would like to see what room you were in, to make certain the issues you experienced are corrected for our future guests, I also want to speak with you to make things right.

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was greeted by a very happy and attentive front desk staff and my room was just fine. My only complaint is the lounge/night time eating experience. I stayed two nights and ate dinner there both nights. The food is marginal. I think it goes from a box to the microwave or the freezer to the fryer. And the décor is pre-70's and original. Kind of dumpy and run down.

On the bright side, I was here for a meeting and the buffet was great. And service was wonderful.

Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. I apologize on behalf of our team that the restaurant did not meet your expectations, although I am happy to hear that the buffet for your meeting was enjoyable. Our restaurant and meetings do have the same cooking staff and I am curious as to what you had ordered that was not to your liking. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly, I would love to have the chance to speak with you about your restaurant experience and to make things right.

At your service,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Friendly attentive staff, great breakfast with lots of place for all guests in the dining room. Warm pool water compared even to other Best Westerns. Close to great restaurants (cheese factory, red lobster...) and shopping :)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Emilyinalbany, Manager at Best Western Albany Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our property. I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, which as you know consists of freshly made eggs, pastries, freshly baked muffins, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, assorted cereals and breakfast meats (bacon, sausage, etc) daily. We appreciate your loyalty to the Best Western brand. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 518-458-1000.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Safe Travels,