Best Western Albany Airport Inn
$137
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$75
$110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$141
$121
$133
$119
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$106
$97
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$135
$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

All reviewsalbany airportretractable roofroom was cleanan early morning flightthe shuttle driverindoor poolgood nights sleepwolf roadan older hotelfirst floorfree breakfastconvenient locationnew yorkwafflespoolsidemicrowavemall
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night as my truck was being worked on at a nearby shop. The hotel is pet friendly for a maximum of teo dogs under 80lbs with an extra fee. They do have a shuttle that'll come and pick you up with your pet provided they're in cages. The hotel is centrally located with many restaurants within walking distance and there is a onsite restaurant/bar which serves decent food. There is a indoor heated pool that does have a retractable roof and some rooms have their doors right off the courtyard/pool area. The only bad thing was that there's no guest laundry, but you can take the shuttle to the nearest laundromat. The rooms themselves were very nice. Mine had a full, if not small, bathroom, VISIO flat screen HDTV, microwave, and small refrigerator. It also had a desk/work station and a small table with chairs, ironing board and iron. They say there's truck parking available but I didn't see a dedicated lot for large trucks, 18 wheelers, or RV's but they do offer a truckers discount. This is a very nice place and will deffinately be coming back here in the future.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Coasterjunky
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Visited the hotel in late December for about 4 nights, and one could say that it was like visiting the " ICE HOTEL" . The room was okay no real problem, BUT, when we (my wife and teenage son) entered the room it was freezing. We actually keep our jackets ON! The heater was not on and when it was turn on it took well into the next day to get it to a livable temperature. Even the hallways are not heated!! In fact when we asked for some more blankets, which we received in a timely manner, the hotel employee was actually wearing a snow jacket to make the delivery!!! I think it would be a wise decision on the part of management to "Heat" the building accordingly.
Other than that, the staff did there best under the circumstances, including a satisfactory breakfast selection.

Room Tip: In winter make sure the heat has been turned on in the room!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have stayed here in the past and whenever I am in Albany I always come back here. Emily the hotel manager is one of the nicest and most accommodating person(s) you could ever meet. I always ask for a clean set of sheets whenever I check into a hotel and they have always obliged in a quick and tidy manner. I also like the feel of their dinning room/bar(cozy) and have always had great conversations with their bartenders especially Michelle. They also have a great shuttle that will bring you to all the shopping centers near by or the Airport. The hotel doesn't really catch your eye from the road but looks are deceiving!!!

Room Tip: I personally always just get a Non-Smoking Room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Emilyinalbany, Manager at Best Western Albany Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Dear Ralph:

Thank you so much for this great review of the hotel! It was a pleasure being able to meet you during your last stay. I wanted to thank you for your willingness to inform us that you do prefer having the extra set of sheets on hand in your room. I will make sure the next time you stay with us that we have them waiting in your room upon your arrival.

I am pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed our restaurant and lounge Scenario’s when you visited. Michelle is a terrific bartender and I will make sure to commend her for making your dining experience pleasurable as well as memorable!

Please let me know when you are returning to the Albany area so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

At your service,
Emily

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Staff has always been very accommodating to my needs. Extremely friendly from the front desk all the way to maintenance crew. They really make it feel like a home away from home.

Rooms are clean, cozy and comfortable. Restaurant service is tasty & quick. They have sociable bartenders and professional staff at front desk/offices.

Mike

Room Tip: Ask for rooms away from entry ways.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Emilyinalbany, Manager at Best Western Albany Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

Dear Mike:

Thank you so much for all your kind words! This review means a lot to us because we really take pride in hiring the right individuals who enjoy their positions and like being a part of our Best Western Team. I’m thrilled to know that this does not go unnoticed by our guests!

Thank you for the rave reviews about our restaurant. Seeing that you dine with us four nights a week I’m glad that our daily specials keep you coming back night after night!

Mike I’m so grateful for your loyalty to our property and it has been a pleasure getting to know you the past couple years. You will always have a home with us in Albany!

At your service,