Best Western Sovereign Hotel - Albany
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$116
$69
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Breakfast included
$137
$90
1,018 results
All reviewswafflesindoor poolhot breakfastone night staynew yorkbwcollegecampussunymicrowavehospitalthruway
Reviewed June 2, 2009

Great Hotel for the money. Unlike other other hotels where the rooms have outside entrances I like hotels where you can get to your room from the lobby. I hate walking a mile outside just to get to your room. With kids it feels safe too.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank zain1104
Reviewed May 5, 2009

I travel a lot for business. Last year I stayed here and the stay was ok. But this visit wasn't I in for a surprise. Wonderful. The rooms were fresh and clean and the staff friendly. I look forward to my next trip to albany. I will be staying here for sure. Thank you Best Western for making me feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank tommy_traveler_9
Reviewed May 4, 2009

people were friendly, sevant and professional
room was clean andfresh
location is not bed but it's beauty it's close to shopping places.
service was excellent

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mo_travellerVa
Reviewed April 24, 2009

I wish I could say that "You get what you pay for" with this hotel, but I certainly did not.

Very outdated. Horrible fitness facilities, and an attached restaurant that is more pub than restaurant.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank HabsFan21
Reviewed April 15, 2009

This hotel was ok, not great. Nice lady on check in gave us free bottled water and yummy cookies. Room was a little old but not awful. There is free wireless internet but no desk in the room so had to sit with laptop on my knee to work. Room was supposed to have a microwave but it didn't. Not a problem for us as we ate out but if you were counting on it, you would have to chase it up with them. We were on a non smoking hall/floor but we could smell someone smoking and the halls didn't smell the best during the day. Free breakfast was ok, bacon and eggs, oatmeal, make your own waffles, muffins, bagles and strangely, cakes and chocolate pudding (!)
The stand out for us at this hotel was the shower, it was really bad. I have always disliked water saving showers and this one was up there with the best (worst?), I wanted to wash my hair and found it almost impossible to get my whole head wet and rinsing out shampoo and conditioner was again almost impossible. For the four of us to have a shower each, it took so long, we surely used more water than if we could have jumped in and out in 5 minutes each in a normal shower! I would not stay here again, just because of the shower.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family