All reviewsfire pitmon wedfull kitchentrader joesbasketball courtparking lotcomplimentary dinnerthe cheesecake factoryan extended staywine and beerhome away from homewhole foodsfavorite hotelcolonie centerlaundry roombeautiful hotelliving room
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Great facility! The staff were very helpful, the room was amazing - clean and spacious with plenty of helpful items. We did the pool with the kids and it was very nice and family friendly. The breakfast was also good with plenty of choices and hot food options. Excellent hotel and I highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Abbie,

I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Staybridge Suites Albany and thank you for the recommendation. It’s great to hear that your family enjoyed both the pool and our breakfasts as well. Hopefully the next time you and your family are in the Albany you stay with us again!

Reviewed July 29, 2016

So I just recently stayed here and had booked until Friday July 22. I had to extend my stay until Monday and Laura made sure that I had a room. Initially they were overbooked, however she made my stay worth it. she had me check back a few times and I was even able to keep my room threw the extension of my stay. So thank you Laura. Also, as always the breakfast is great. I definitely recommend staying here if you are visiting Albany or the surrounding area.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Benjamin,

I’m happy to hear that Laura at the front desk of the Staybridge Suites Albany made sure that you could stay with us through a very busy work week. I have talked to her and thanked her for her hard work on your reservation. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope to see you again the next time you have business in the Albany area.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I've travelled all around the world, I've stayed in hundreds of places ranging from hostels to true 5 star hotels. This was the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. The staff was amazing, beyond helpful, and went above and beyond all the time, not one or two people, I'm talking about literally every staff member I encountered. Truly helpful, nice, caring, and kind. I was totally blown away. The hotel grounds, rooms, dining areas, pool, etc. are immaculate, you can tell that the people who work there take real pride in their jobs and care for the hotel as if it were their own home. The hotel itself is nice but the staff make this a special place. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business

Richard,

It’s so great to hear that someone that is such a well-traveled person as yourself would consider the Staybridge Suites Albany to be the best experience you’ve ever had for a hotel. I’m happy that you had a magnificent experience with our staff and you got to enjoy the amenities of our hotel. We hope to see you again the next time you have business in the Albany area.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

My family stayed here while my son was playing in a baseball tournament. The whole team (12 12-year olds) plus everyone's families stayed at this property. The Albany Staybridge Suites is VERY CLEAN and brand new. Our suite had everything we needed and having a full-size fridge was an added bonus. No complaints about either the bed or the pull-out couch.

The breakfast each morning was plentiful and re-stocked quickly. We appreciated the breakfast, especially with a group of hungry kids who were fueling up for a full day of baseball. I don't think I have ever seen such a large selection of breakfast food at a hotel breakfast - eggs, bacon, sausage, variety of breads/muffins, hard-boiled eggs, oatmeal, waffles, lots of fruit, cereals. I loved that the coffee bar had flavor syrups to make my morning coffee even more delicious!

The kids also loved the pool and the basketball court. The moms loved the FREE laundry, which came in very handy when we had to wash dirty baseball uniforms.

This property has a gorgeous courtyard, with a firepit, tables, comfy chairs, and an area with two gas grills attached to a large island where we were able to have a BBQ. My husband spoke with the manager, who reserved the courtyard for our group, and instead of trying to wrangle 40 people to a restaurant, we were able to hit the local Sam's Club and Hannaford's and cook out right at the hotel. It was great - the kids were able to come and go and grab dinner and then hit the basketball courts or pool, and the parents could hang out in the courtyard area.

The location of the hotel is right off I-87 and is right next to the Colonie Center Mall. Overall, I would absolutely stay here again if in the Albany area.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with friends

Dineen,

I’m happy to hear that your whole baseball team enjoyed their stay at the Staybridge Suites Albany. It’s great to hear that your whole team enjoyed using the gas grills in our courtyard and it saved you the hassle of figuring out where 40 people could go. It sounds like you also got to use several of our amenities to your advantage and kept the whole team entertained. Whether it is with a team or on just a vacation trip we definitely would love to see you back!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

I've stayed here several times on business and personal trips and it remains a favorite! The rooms are spacious and very clean. All of the staff are very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The breakfast is good and has options for those who are gluten intolerant or vegan.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Michael P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Albany Wolf Rd-Colonie Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

LadyFern,

I'm so happy that you have selected the Staybridge Suites Albany several times during both your business and personal trips and that our staff has been helpful throughout your stays. Thank you for enjoying our breakfast as well and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Albany.