Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,107 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019

Do not stay at this Hotel. I checked in Thanksgiving weekend. I had reserved two rooms, upon checking into our rooms, I found a bed that had hairs still under the blankets, dirty shampoo bottle in bathroom and dirty micrcowave and freezer. Imwas giving a choice of another room, which I Mtook but because we were trying to get to Thanksgiving Dinner we choose to wait till we returned that night to move rooms. Upon moving rooms the next room was obviously not been cleaned as the tub was filled with water. I went back to my original room and requested new sheets in which i stripped the bed and made it myself and cleased my own bathroom. It was two days before i was able to finally catch up withthe Manager Keith Thomas, in which he promised a discount, well guess what I didnt get the the discount on both rooms upon checkout only one, also afyer texing and calling the hotel i never received a call back from Keith. Also did I say about the shoot out on Thanksgiving Day outside the hotel. DO NOT STAY HERE...I REPEAT !!!!!!!!DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

Ramada in its day was a good place to stay. Nowadays they are old and rundown, some should be shut down. I picked this one to stay at for the on-site restaurant and lounge. I reserved on line and when I checked in I found out the restaurant and lounge was closed even though it did not say anywhere. The sign outside said Happy Hour 3-5. I was told that the restaurant and lounge was closed due to being slow. The young lady at the counter was condescending and almost rude. The wi-fi does not work and when I asked about it I was told because I didn’t know how to work it. I’m a Diamond member and spend a lot of time in hotels. Their wi-fi just does not work. Since the restaurant is closed I asked if there was any restaurants around within walking distance and the receptionist said yes lots. No there isn’t. The closest one is a 15 min walk away. This is the second bad experience at Ramada out of two, no more for me. Stay somewhere else.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2019

where do I start? with the parking lot full of ice? the rundown exterior appearance? the inattentive and ansent desk clerk? the mismatched ceiling tiles in the Main Lobby and corridors to the elevator and meeting rooms stained from past leaks - wet from active leaks - and showing active and present mold spores? maybe the closed bar and restaurant on a Sunday night, AND the lack of the hot breakfast in the morning because the "cook was sick"... at least they knew enough to stay away...or perhaps the POO (yes, I'm being polite) stains in the bedroom bathroom to go with the falling shower curtain rail where the curtain cannot stay anywhere but gathered in the low center, leaving 60% of the shower open to the bathroom... The fridge that froze my drinks as the knob could not be adjusted... Or the "heat" which was also uncontrollable so we just shut the damn thing off... Oh yes, don't forget the shower where it is a guessing game when the hot or ice water will change from one to the other without notice... The surrounding "neighborhood" reminds me of downtown Baltimore, where a carry permit should have been handed out at the front desk.. no nearby restaurants; but no wonder - who in their right mind would try to provide a decent meal in this forgotten area... DAMN Ramada for putting up pretty pictures and ignoring what should have been torn down years ago... This is NOT the last of my review with their management.. or it WILL be the last time I step in another Ramada... What a true P.O.S. stay away at all costs and avoid thi place like the plague!

Room tip: best room would be found in any other hotel other than this one
1  Thank helicon1905
Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was deplorable and when trying to speak to staff about issues in my room they did not care and said there was nothing they could do. The ceiling was falling down blood and body fluid on bedding and furniture. Animal droppings by fridge and hair in shower. Parking lot was a sheet of ice and my partner fell and pulled a muscle they did not care. Bagels were moldy and no hot breakfast and was told not to use a plate for bagels as they didnt have many.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2019

Just gross, not clean bugs, nothing works, better off at the YMCA. No exterior lighting. Grounds not clean or manicured. Bathtub doesn't drain. TV remotes do not work if you're lucky to get one in your room

Date of stay: November 2019