Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Albany
$137
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$129
Hampton.com
$119
GardenInn.com
$110
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$136
$121
Official Hotel
$92
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$135
$129
$101
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 7, 2013

This Motel was a very last minute choice. Booked on the road to Boston. Once again it is extremely difficult to choose a good, clean Motel due to people's different expectations. Well all I look for is cleanliness, comfy beds and pleasant staff. The two beautiful ladies on reception, Roses to you both for your lovely attitudes. The Motel, obviously older style, very clean and comfy. The children loved the pool and we all loved the hot brekkie, well all that was a great bonus, along with free in-room wifi and on site parking. On arrival there was a small complimentary gift of bottled water and some snacks. Five minute drive downtown. Rates were exceptional.

Room Tip: Our room on the fifth floor was perfect.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
JEFFREY C, General Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Albany, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you we are always glad to hear that we are on the right track to taking our hotel to the next level. We have made a lot of changes and we will continue to do so as needed.
Thank you again!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

The service was good and hotel was clean and well-appointed. This was booked via Hotwire for a quick stop on a longer trip but I would consider booking directly the next time I am traveling through the area. I was surprised to see that a full, hot-buffet breakfast was included in the price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 4, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I have spent the past year staying at your Hotel on most Thursday nights. I must say that Brent and Will have always been most gracious and helpful throughout my many nights spent at Ramada. The rooms have had some small issues which I brought to their attention, and I have found these problems fixed. The morning breakfast is quite a feast, and with new kitchen people working there; I find the variety better, and they have it ready to eat right at or a little before 6:30am. The previous "Kitchen Nazi" never would let you even go in and get coffee, or eat anything that was already made before 6:30. I have a very tight and time coordinated day on Friday's, so it is important and crucial that breakfast be on time. I am very grateful that the new staff in the kitchen are very prompt serving the hot food. All in all I give this Hotel very high marks and I am thankful to have their facility to comfortably stay throughout the year. Thank you all!!! B. Ray

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business