“Soooooo happy!”

Ranked #36 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Gloversville, New York
“Soooooo happy!”
Reviewed August 18, 2011

My fiance and I blocked rooms of here for the night of our wedding. Service through out the process was GREAT! And all the guest agreed! Rooms were so clean and beds were sooooo comfy!!! The service again was amazing!!! Thank You Ramada Staff!! <3

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Missyfav8
JaredD424, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Albany, responded to this review, October 6, 2011
Thank you for choosing the Albany Ramada Plaza to host your overnight rooms for your wedding party. I am so glad that your party's experience was a success! Congratulations on your marriage! We hope to see you again soon! Enjoy the honeymoon!

Jared DeMagistris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Watervliet, New York
Reviewed August 9, 2011

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. My hotel room was very clean and neat. The complimentary breakfast was very convenient and delicious. I will definitely stay at the Ramada again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Cassandra W
Cassandra,

Thank you for your kind review! Our staff works hard every day to provide the best customer service possible. It is great to hear great feedback from our customers! I will be sure to share your comment with my entire staff during our next staff meeting. We look forward to serving you in the future! Travel safe.

Jared DeMagistris
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Stayed in Albany ny for a long weekend with my fiancee , we booked online for the best deal we could get, little did I know we booked such a great hotel. The desk clerks were awesome the rooms were ultra clean. We took advantage of the shuttle to the times union center for a concert our first night in town. The drivers were polite and on time. The rest of the weekend we stated by the pools indoor and outdoors. The breakfast was a hot buffet unlike any I've had at other hotels. This hotel is our new weekend getaway. Thank you to the staff. We will see you soon

• Stayed August 2011
3 Thank jimwill9
New Cumberland
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I want to thank everyone at the Albany Ramadi Inn for the excellent service I consistently recieve when my travels take me to Albany, NY.

My room is alwys clean, the a/c always work, the linens are changed daily and the daily breakfast cannot be beat for the $.

To Jared/GM and staff, thank you and I will see you soon.

Mr. J. Donahue

Room Tip: My room is clean and the service is consistently well done.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank salesman06141956
Niagara, Ontario
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We were on a road trip and picked the Ramada because it was right off the highway, affordable and had smoking rooms. With that criteria, we didn't expect much. What a surprise! It was a lovely, clean hotel; the hotel room was spacious, clean with a comfortable bed and excellent toiletries! The breakfast included the next morning was a hot and cold buffet. I would wholehartedly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Monaca
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Check in was fine. Elevators kinda slow. Rooms clean but overpowered by febreeze of some sort. Beds were moderately comfortable. Pool areas really need some good cleaning. Paint chipping off the walls kinda skeeved me out so needless to say, not in the water to long. Children didnt seem to mind it though. I probably would not stay there again, as I know there are other options around the same price of 100 bucks a night. Breakfast was your average continental. Bonus of course, is the waffle machine. Nothing a little butter and syrup can't make taste really yummy.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank smatzke64
Connecticut
Reviewed August 4, 2011

We stayed at this hotel because of the Ramada name and I gotta tell you the room was terrible. Wiring coming out from under the A/C unit, paint peeling, the shower head was only at chest level and a funny smell in the hallways. I complained to the corporate office and didn't get any satisfaction other than a sorry. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family