Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Albany Marriott(Albany)
  • Pool
1,416 results
All reviewsbasketball courtstarbucks coffeehome away from homebreakfast and dinnergreat hotelfree dinnerfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastwolf roadone bedroom suitethe general managerpool and hot tubrooms are spaciousfire pitwould highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Nice Rooms, clean place, breakfast and dinner (some nights) included.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
HomewoodAlbany, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. We all do work very hard to make your stay great and we can't say enough just how much we appreciate your praise.

Reviewed January 26, 2011

Homewood Suites on Wolf Road--great location and a great value. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast, dinner and drinks to its guests. The rooms are clean, comfortable and kept up to date. I've been staying at this property for a few years and its one of the best maintained properties and the staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

One of the most repeated compliments about us is regarding the cleanliness of our suites and I just wanted to let you know that we are all so very proud of that fact. Thank you for the recognition and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2011

The 3rd morning of my stay we had a huge snow storm and when I went out to clear my car, the gentleman who was snow blowing came over and told me to get in the car & stay warm while he cleaned the car off. He cleaned it completely off for me, and refused to take a tip. Told me to be safe on the roads and that would be his tip.

I stay here frequently and the staff is always friendly, accomodating and go above and beyond to meet my needs.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
HomewoodAlbany, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2011

We are in the business of being hospitable. This is what we do and is who we are. I hope every last one of our employees would do the same. Thank you for your review. It's so great to be recognized for a job well done. Your comments are really appreciated.

Reviewed January 6, 2011

This was our first stay at this hotel and I must say it was a great one. The pool , lobby , staff was wonderful. Everything was perfectly clean and the room was perfect. There was staff around at all times for any need. I would highly recommend this hotel to ANYONE...business or leisure. Also, the New Years family party was a great idea. The kids were able to hang around and play together and the adults could mingle. I would love if this continued year after year so I can bring more family next time.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
HomewoodAlbany, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2011

Thank you for the awesome feedback about the hotel and our New Year's Eve Family Fun Night. We had a great time that night and cannot wait to do it again next year...Bigger and Better!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2011

I have been to most hotels in the Albany area and this is the only one I will go to if given a choice. There is nothing about this Hotel that rates less than Excellent! The staff bends over backwards for you to make sure you are happy. Assistant General Manager Matt Cudemo is great as well as the people at the front desk .

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Thank you! As always, your comments are so much appreciated.