“a roll model for all other hotels”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I often stay at this hotel when visiting albany. I also stay in many others in the area from time to time, but the homewood is the roll model for all others. It is not only the clean suites and comfortable environment. The staff go out of their way to make the guest feel like family and friends. The managers are always available and try to meet everyones needs, as much as possible. The complimentary meals are well prepared and tasty.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
HomewoodAlbany, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2010

We are fully dedicated to our guests and we understand that we are nothing without them. This is another great review of our hotel and once again, a very heartfelt thank you to you and all our guests.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,365)

Reviewed November 10, 2010

From the moment I arrived, I was warmly greeted, received information regarding the complimentary breakfast and dinner. The Staff recommended places to see while I was in the area. My stay was wonderful. The lobby and room was spacious, beautifully decorated. 7 months out of the year I am residing in a hotel, this is one hotel I would gladly stay in again when in the area. To ensure I remembered to adjust the clock due to the time change, there was a note on my door reminding me to call the front desk for a wake up call and/or instructions on changing the clock in the room. Overall GREAT SERVICE. My one complaint is ref to the internet speed, it was rather slow in the room, however when I used the business center the speed was normal.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for the very nice review. We are so pleased to be recognized for our work. I would like to address the concern over the speed of the internet in the suite, however. Even though our hotel is quite new at only just under 5 years old, we understand that the speeds and bandwidth demands have increased considerably in that time and we have taken the necessary steps to remedy this situation. We will be upgrading our high-speed service by July 2011!

Reviewed November 4, 2010

I have stayed at this property many times both business and leisure. The level of service never waivers. From the prompt and courteous assistance of the staff to the cleanliness of the facilty,,,,,they have it all together......

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
HomewoodAlbany, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2010

We want to thank you for your favorable review of our hotel and want everyone to know that "service with a smile" is our culture here. We do our best to maintain a very high level of service 'round the clock and truly appreciate when it gets recognized in a forum such as this one. We hope to have many more opportunities to show you our smiles!

Reviewed October 29, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel several times. The staff is always freindly and helpful. If there is anything you need, all you have to do is ask. The rooms are always clean and the beds here are sooooooooo very comfortable. The breakfast and dinners provided are always very good. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank soulx3
Reviewed September 15, 2010

As a group of WW II Vets and their families, this was the ideal meeting place for our reunion. Beautiful, well-appointed suites, great pool and exercise facility. Everything was PERFECT! We were given complimentary steak dinner with wine on Thursday evening upon our arrival. The manager himself set up our table for 15 to dine as a group. For our entire stay we had a meeting room, also complimentary, as was our breakfast daily. Less than a mile from the airport, the location was ideal with shuttle service to and from airport and major shopping mall just a mile away. Every single hotel employee treated us like family, and we loved it! Far and away the best hotel experience we have ever had. Jeanne Howard & The USS Osterhaus DE 164 reunion.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed September 2, 2010

We stayed here just one night on our way to Boston. We were very impressed with the size and appearance of the room. Everything was very clean and well-maintained, check-in was a breeze, parking easy. The only drawback was the mattress. My husband said it was very uncomfortable for him, but I didn't notice it as much.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I've been staying at this hotel every week since May. It has exceeded my expectations. The staff is very friendly, the breakfast and dinners are excellent and the location is convenient to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business