“Consistently Incredible Stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany
Ranked #2 of 50 Hotels in Albany
Reviewed June 11, 2014

As a frequent traveler, I appreciate when travels bring me to the Albany area so I can stay at the Homewood. Staff is fantastic and accommodations are fantastic. Manager's reception and the breakfast put it over the top.

1  Thank Scott J
Michelle D, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. I would have to agree with you about the Managers reception and the breakfasts. I think they are the best in the area . Our F&B team lead by their Manager Terri is the best. If you go away hungry from either one, Swee Start Breakfast or Welcome Home Reception then it is your own fault because there is always plenty of food and tasty too! Hopefully we will see you soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This place can be summed up in one word. RELIEF. After hectic travels for business in Albany, this apartment style property is a breath of fresh air. Helpful staff. Convenient location. Complimentary appetizers and beverages, a nice sitting area with fireplace, and comfortable well-appointed and spacious rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We came to Albany for a visit to Union College and found our one day stay to be most enjoyable. The front desk staff was very attentive; the large two bedroom suite was roomy, comfortable, and spotless. The morning breakfast had a lot of good options. I might add that the fitness center was pretty good too. I would highly recommend this location if you are planning to come to Albany,

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Very positive experience all the way around. Great staff,...really, everyone is great from Robert (manager) all the way down to housekeeping. Love Barbara, Lilly, and Terri (food service) and Erin (she is the sweetest of the front desk staff and they are all very nice). The maintenance people (I wisk I remembered their names) are great also. My favorite hotel hands down. I am staying at the one in Oakland in a few weeks because of the great experience I always have here. Keep up the good work and you will get ALL the business road warriors. P.S. The complimentary full beakfast and dinners (M-Th) are very good also! Overall value just can not be beat!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Just stayed with my husband at the Homewood Suites in Albany from May 25 to 29. This was our second experience here the last being about 7 years ago when the property was very new. I am happy to say nothing has changed and the hotel still looks new. The rooms are spacious with a full kitchen, small living room, ample-sized bedroom and bath. Staff is welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast and dinner are served as part of the room charge. Although we were busy at dinner time with family, I did get a chance to wander to the dining area and check it out. Impressive. I took a sample of the macaroni salad served Memorial Day and it was excellent. They have a well-equipped workout facility as well which we used every day. The quality and service you receive at this hotel is a great value.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and it was just fine.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Michelle D, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

Thank you for a great review. It is amazing that we have just turned 8 years old so your comment about us still looking like new makes me feel really great. Thank you for coming back to stay with us after 7 years and giving us your feedback. It is always appreciated.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

now you annoy me a little I thought I answered enough questions I liked the hotel I thought the Staff was super nice breakfast could had bin warmer coffee was very good dinner was great hope this is enough right now

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michelle D, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Your comment is greatly appreciated. I am not sure why you are feeling a littly annoyed but I do appologize. If we did ask you any questions it is only because we want to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. I do hope you will stay with us again. Thank you

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is the goto hotel. The dinner and breakfast are great, and the place is always clean with friendly helpful staff. Really cannot say enough about how satisfied I am with the Homewood Suites in Albany!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your very nice "short but sweet" comments about our hotel. I am so happy that we are your goto hotel and that you are very satisfied with Homewood-Albany. We are very dedicated to our guests and know that we are nothing without them.