Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown
Hilton.com
  • Pool
$116
$69
CrestHill Suites Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$107
$112
$122
$110
$137
$90
1,119 results
All reviewsfront deskvalet parkingpalace theatrewithin walking distancepearl streetvalet servicebars and restaurantscomplimentary breakfastalbany downtownparking lottimes union centerempire state plazabreakfast staffbusiness tripvery nice hotelwafflesfresh fruit
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a stepped up Hampton Inn. The staff is professional, friendly and helpful. Hotel is clean and well maintained. Sadly, no pool. We were booked in a standard room (which appeared small) with Hilton Honors points but were upgraded (upon asking at check in) to a spacious Studio Suite at no charge with our gold status. Great for a family gathering!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nancy L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Hello Jessica A,
Thank you for your very kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay and we hope you had fun with your family! We do not have a pool onsite, however we do offer complimentary guest access to the Athletic Club’s pool 2 blocks from the hotel. We hope you will be back again soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Friendly helpful staff. Clean and well furnished. Excellent Tv many channels. Valet parking clean bathrooms. Right downtown. Walk to Hudson river. Great breakfast delivery pizza. Comfortable beds. Son and I spent two nights for lacrosse tourney what more could we ask for!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott D

Hi Scott D,
Thank you for taking a moment to leave us a review. We’re so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be friendly and our location convenient for a stroll to the river! We hope you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a good time in my stay here. The hotel staff was friendly and very helpful. Things to note: I didn't like the breakfast (I didn't try making my own waffle) but I love the coffee bar that's available at any time. Parking was tough to get in and out- one key worked and the other didn't and my fellow coworker didn't keep track of which was which so we tediously swiped our cards several times until we were let in/out. dp & another restaurant were easily accessible within the hotel.

I also have to say that I didn't like that on the morning I was checking out, I opened the door to find a folded piece of paper (my receipt) showing my name and my home address lying on the floor. Anybody could've walked by and seen this and I'm very uncomfortable with that information being out there.

Otherwise, had a good time there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Virtuosoul,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us your thoughts. We truly appreciate the feedback from guests as it can only help us improve. We are sorry that you had difficulties with the parking, we aim to make the process as easy as possible and will work to make sure guests are not experiencing these problems again. We will also work on the way we are delivering receipts to our guests to ensure their privacy. We’re thrilled that you found our staff to be friendly that you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you visit, try the waffles!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I loved the women only floor, with complimentary snacks and other amenities such as complimentary female razor, face products and shave cream, terrific shower that would have been good for a woman with limited mobility.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Nancy L, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albany - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Hello Germaine G,
Thank you so much for leaving us a review about your recent stay. We’re so glad you enjoyed your time on the women’s floor! We are extremely proud of our partnership with the American Cancer Society on the Empire Floor as proceeds from the floor are donated to the annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk. We hope you will be staying with us again the next time you are in Albany!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites Albany was a good stay for business. The breakfast was good and there is a variety of restaurant in the immediate area. The room was clean, well managed, and the staff was friendly. The hotel is near the airport and traffic is not a problem.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Hi LausDeo,
We hope you enjoyed your first trip to Albany! Thank you for choosing us for your hotel stay. We’re glad that your experience here was a good one and we certainly welcome you to stay with us again when you travel back to the area!