“Good food and service”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Saturday night is certainly a tough time to get last minute early evening reservations; my wife and I are glad we did. The food was good portions were a bit big, wine selection was plentiful. Overall, a nice experience.

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch and sat next to the fireplace on a cold February day in Albany. Bloody Mary's were spicy and delicious. Lunch was very good. Pasta salad as a side was a hit. Jamaican Jerk Chicken sandwich was really good. Nice jazz music was piped in and sitting next to the fireplace made for a very cozy and warm lunch with friends.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went there for brunch this past Sunday and it has to be the best breakfast I ever had. A tad on the pricey side but there was a lot of food and terrific music entertainment by Nat Phipps. All of it equalled to a great value IMHO. The only downer was our young waitress really seemed to have an attitude, and I had to chase down our check.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have just gone to Justin's once with my husband for a late dinner. I couldn't believe the cheezy amount of food you got on your plate for the hefty price. It was cold in there and the service was very poor. Never again...

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I just love this place. They play hip music that verges on being hip-ster. It has a big dining room in the back, although I spend most of my time at the bar. The food is some of the best you'll find in Albany. Anything on the specials board is going to be a hit; but, expect it to be heavy and home-y. Try DeJohns across the street if you like more main stream music and TVs, but they are very similar.