“Rather casual. Good craft beer made on premises.”

Albany Pump Station CH Evans Brewing Co.
Ranked #4 of 702 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: C. H. Evans Brewing Company at the Albany Pump Station, Albany’s premier location for food and hand crafted beer. With up to 10 in-house brews to choose from, The Pump Station is sure to have something for every beer lover.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Albany, New York
Reviewed November 13, 2007

Rather casual. Good craft beer made on premises.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 12, 2007

Not too many vegetarian options to choose from, but very good food and excellent choices in beer.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 8, 2007

I have gone to the Pump Station on and off since it opened and had some good meals there.

We went last night and it wasn't good at all. I had a pasta, chicken and shrimp dish that was very dry and not very good. Another person in our party had a stuffed shrimp meal that was covered in cheese, that was very odd.

I'm sure at some point we will be back, but it might be a while.

Reviewed August 19, 2007

We stay in Albany twice a year, and discovered Albany Pump Station just last year. Burger was delicious, appetizers equally so. The specialty beers are something to come here for, and something to write home about. We will definitely be back this year.

2  Thank CatcatProvidenceRI
Reviewed February 14, 2007

Food and atmosphere was good. The next day I noticed two different charges to my debit card. There was $192 charge that was never incurred by my party. This amount has been deducted from my checking account even though it was not mine. I spoke with the manager and she apoligized for the error. I am upset by the careless use of my debit card. It has been 5 days and I still do not have my $ back. Bring cash if you decide to dine there.

1  Thank loriross