“food and prices were very good”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #35 of 687 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: American
Bennington, Vermont
“food and prices were very good”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Enjoyed going to ninety nine restuarant we had to wait awhile for food but once we recieved it we enjoyed it. would recommend it instead of tgi fridays which was disappointing.

• Visited February 2013

Schenectady, New York, United States
“Relaxing and Enjoyable”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The atmosphere is relaxed; the staff are attentive; and the food is very good. This restaurant was right next door to where I worked, and several of my friends and I would have lunch there. Prices are reasonable, as well.

Visited August 2012
Albany, New York
“Lobster roll heaven”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

My dad loves his down-home meals and I cant get enough of the lobster rolls..toasted wonderful bun with piled high lobster meat ..not a bunch of foller.

Visited July 2012
Albany, New York
“Great food, Great Prices”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Never believed the ads on the radio until we tried it- the 99 has really good food, well made drinks, and a price that's much less than you'd expect. We'll be going back soon!

Visited August 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible customer service”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My friends and I visited this establishment on Western Ave for dinner and drinks one evening. Upon our arrival, we were greeted with dirty looks, as well as rude and condesceding behavior throughout our stay. The manager, Dennis, failed to acknowledge that we needed service. Instead, he contiued on his phone call behind the bar. It seems as though he was not interested in keeping his customers. Secondly, the waitress, Britnney, was extremely rude and handed us out check before we were done with dinner. I regret taking my friends here and I will be sure to avoid this place in the future. When my friends and I go out an spend money at dinner, we don't ask for much. All we ask is for the basic level of customer service that is is taught at all levels of humanity. You can't expect to run a business and expect it to be successful with this kind of behavior.

1 Thank Michael2424