“super good”

Dragon Buffet & Motel
Ranked #290 of 752 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

like 13 bucks for buffet. huge selection. American Chinese Italian hibachi sushi soups. wish I was able to eat more. I also like that they have hard ice cream. different then the other places with soft serve.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Great food. Awesome selection. Food is always so fresh. I have been here numerous times and even if they are slow the food is fresh and delicious!

Reviewed July 26, 2017

There were a good variety of choices of Chinese food, hot and well seasoned. The non-Chinese good items looked good, too. As buffets go, this is good in my book!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

To me and my family this is the best Buffet upstate NY and we have been to just about all of them. The food is always good when we go. Sometimes the only issue is the waiter/waitress is slow getting the plates off the table but that's the most we can complain about this place.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I've been to quite a few buffets, especially in the Capital District area, but this definitely is not up to par. While there is a wide selection of foods, I found that I ate less than half of what I put on my plate because I did not enjoy it. The sushi tasted as if the ingredients used were on their way out to pasture, so to speak. The fried dumplings, which are hard to mess up at any Chinese restaurant, were bland and soggy. There are better buffets and sushi restaurants within a comparable price range. They did have a nice variety of desserts and hard ice cream, but I was disappointed with the fruit selection. Only two fresh fruits, and the rest were canned fruits.