“No Sushi Today?”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Northern New York
“No Sushi Today?”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We stopped in for lunch and found the place empty. The waitress was friendly and welcoming. There was no sushi available for some vague reason that we didn't quite get. We ordered from the Korean menu. I ordered my favorite Korean dish, spicy pork bulgogi as did my companion. He would have ordered sushi had it been available. The Bulgogi was bland. The sauce seemed very thin and did not stick to the food. Perhaps all of the moisture form the vegetables watered it down, I'm not sure but it simply was not good. Prices were a little high.
Parking was adequate, the restaurant being in a strip mall. I would not return.

• Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a pretty good selection of sushi and regular dishes. Prices seemed pretty fair by capital district standards. The...”
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Had a pretty good selection of sushi and regular dishes. Prices seemed pretty fair by capital district standards. The service was a little slow and waitresses seemed like they didn't real care. The place smelled pretty funky, though, which is what really put me off. Maybe it was just that particular day, but if they get rid of that smell, then I'd probably go here again for the sushi.