“Great night out.”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 691 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

8 of us went for dinner on a Saturday night. We only had to wait about 20 minutes for a table which is great on a sat in Albany. The food was delicious and they had something on the menu for everyone not just steak. I would definitely recommend!

There are newer reviews for Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Every time I have eaten at Delmonico's -- I was never disappointed. Food of excellent quality and the service was superior!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Went here for Valentine's day...the have a cool albeit a bit over the top italian decor. I enjoyed a really good steak(delmonico) and my wife raved about her filet medallions.

Be ready for long waits on the weekends and they don't take reservations(they will take a call ahead however).
Overall good place and I will be back.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have eaten here more than a few time. Large and somewhat noisy. Try to make reservations for the front garden room. Quieter. Large portions. The 24 oz signature steak is huge but can have lots of marbling. Makes for a nice taste though. Turn right into the place approaching from the east (rt 87 northway) It can be tricky to cross traffic making a left turn into the place.

1  Thank Stephen K
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Visited with friends on a Saturday night. We made the mistake of arriving after 6:00 pm so we had to wait about an hour for a table. I ordered the Veal Marsala which was very good - I would say excellent if a little less garlicky. The veal was very tender and tasty and served with a side of linguini. Husband had the sliced sirloin which he claimed was tender and cooked perfectly.

Been to Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!