“Movie night meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 681 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, New York
“Movie night meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a quick meal before going to the movies and were pleasantly surprised at the great meal for a reasonable price. We had calamari appetizer, glass of wine and two beers, linguine with sausage, and a great salad all for about $45. The service was great, the food very good and a fun atmosphere. Italian music and "mafia" dressed waiters added to the fun.
Will come back to try the steaks!

• Visited July 2013

West Sand Lake, New York
“Great service for a crowd”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

just had a party there for my nephew, food and service was great there were about 10 or 12 of us and the waiters never missed a beat....desserts there are fantastic ut recommend you eat dessert before your entree or you will not have room for it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank barbara m m
Herndon, Virginia
“Jewel for the weary traveller”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Pit stop on road trip back home on wedding anniversary...what a find!
Great service and atmosphere, and our waitress Kourtney made us feel quite at home.

• Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great steak, fun environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed in Albany on the way to Niagara Falls and this place was down the street from our hotel. The food was fantastic. My husband and I split the house special, "Delmonico steak", which was cooked to perfection, and each ordered our own sides which was more than enough. I had the Utica Greens (escarole with garlic) which were out of this world and my husband had garlic mashed. The service was upbeat and attentive throughout. We shared a slice of ice cream pie which was delicious with coffee. The whole meal was worth every penny!

• Visited June 2013
Tupper Lake, New York
“My choice for my birthday!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Delmonico's is my choice for my birthday dinner...never mind that I have to travel 120 miles out of the Lake Placid area to get to it!! I always order the same thing, pasta with clams in white sauce. I wish I could try something else, but this is my favorite meal!! Last time we went, my fella had the raviolli which he said was the best he had ever had. My daughter usually has chicken or steak. We don't go for the Frank Sinatra music or the pictures on the walls (they are interesting) but for the food!! Neither I, nor any of my dinner companions, have had a bad meal there, no matter what we order!!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Carol N

Been to Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!