“Saturday dinner”

Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 700 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Second visit to Delmonico's. Chicken Marsale - excellent, Delmonico's Delmonico steak - excellent (not sure it was 24 oz), 2 NY Strips, 1 Lasagne - all excellent. Wait was long. Suggest you call ahead, they give preference to phone call reservations vs walk ins. Wait staff was friendly and helpful. My wife was hoping for more seafood on the menu.... overall - very good!

1  Thank DonMacL

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We ate at Delmonicos recently on a Sunday night. We all ordered steak and enjoyed our meals.

We tried the ceasar dinner salad and the wedge salad. Both were very good. The ceasar salad have delicious dressing, cherry tomatoes and shredded parmesean cheese.

My daughter and I shared the Delmonico 24 oz. steak. She said that it was the best steak that she ever had. I usually order filet, but we tried the Delmonico. It was perfectly seasoned and cooked. My husband ordered the Filet Portabella and enjoyed it very much. My son ordered the steak off the children's menu.

Our server was attentive without being intrusive. A manager checked in with us to make sure that we enjoyed our meal.

Delmonicos is always crowded, at least we could get into the parking lot this time. It is also usually very loud with background noise. It was okay this time, but it has been extremely loud in the past.

We enjoyed the food and will return.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I mean it way over priced. our food was very cold an on top of that we waited a long time an it was not busy at all. It suck we never ate there again Now if you want the Best food your ever going to have. try exit 31 Utica NY Delmonico`s I know its far but its the Best we ever had & We are food critic's.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great steaks, great atmosphere.We went when it first opened and weren't impressed but the quality of food has gotten much better.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Great place for a great meal. Went for a early dinner on a road trip home from Vermont. Kids really liked it the Alfredo sauce is delicious nut that chicken franchise was incredible.

Been to Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse? Share your experiences!