“A little lunch and breakfast”
Review of Peaches 'n' Creme - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Hadn't been here for a while...had an early afternoon luncheon date. Got lucky and had the window nook,-a table for two with a window view and alittle privacy from the restof the restaurant . I opted for the breakfast burrito, while my companion had the seafood salad sandwich. My meal came with homemade fried potatoes, a breakfast burrito of eggs, cheese, corn and salsa. The burrito wasn't fancy, but good ,solid and filling. We had two different servers. One was very friendly and the other very business like and clearly someone who wanted to move tables- it was quite packed @ 1 on a Saturday afternoon. We skipped dessert, although Peaches has very nice desserts.

1  Thank tomtdn

Reviewed April 18, 2009

I really enjoy going into Peaches in the afternoon and having a coffee and a dessert. They also have very good lunch entrees.