“great food and fun for all ages”
Review of Emperor's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 1, 2011

There were 7 of us from 8 to 73. The food was served on a lazy susan on a large round table. It was delcious and resonable.

2  Thank elmo70

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Emperor's offers food that ranges from poor to mediocre. They rely on the same canned sauces used in so many Chinese restaurants. Their pan-fried dumplings are the worst I've ever tasted. Our main courses were better, but did not get beyond mediocre. This restaurant gets many favorable reviews, but if you are in this area, I would very, very strongly advise against eating here.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

The decor isn't fancy. The view is of Wolf Road or some plants one of the waiters is growing.
You start with green tea. And whatever I order the food is good. This time it was Sauted jumbo shrimp,- my companion had Sesame tofu. The time before I had jumbo shrimp with broccoli. Another time was honey shrimp--almost too sweet to handle.) sometimes we have various dumplings...but not this time. Over the many visits, I've had lots of different dishes..and have been happy with every one.
The dishes are served in stainless steel containers with lids and the waiter makes a little flourish with showing what is inside each. The shrimp is perfect...cooked to the just enough stage and not a smidgen more. Its served with snowpeasn and carrots.More than even my companion can eat..so leftovers for both of us. We finish with good fortunes..always a plus.

4  Thank tomtdn
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This is a high quality staff restaurant. You are always welcome with a smile and they ensure that you are pleased with everything. Food is super, huge portion. We recommend this restaurant without any doubt. We stayed in a nearby Inn and this was perfect for us

4  Thank DennisT47
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I love this place. The staff are very friendly, helpful and inviting, and the food is delicious, with plenty of authentic Hong Kong/Cantonese options. (They do have the more stereotypical stuff, too, so if your dad will only eat General Tso's chicken, you're covered.) They also offer dim sum daily, and those options are delicious as well, though you have to order from a menu, not a cart -- but nobody has carts in this area, 'cause dim sum hasn't reached that level of popularity yet. I recommend this place to all of my friends when they're looking for a good Chinese place.

3  Thank Ravenclaw79