“This place is great!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“This place is great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

They have live music most nights. The food here is outstanding and a real surprise considering it's got a pub atmosphere to it. The irish nachos are a must too! I'm always blown away by the food when I go here. They have a good selection of beer as well.

Visited January 2013

“Great!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Haven't been here for awhile,but wow!
They have been productive! Great innovative additions to the menu by head chef Nick. Try the daily catch of the day! And the Crabcake burger awesome!!!!!
We ate at the bar, the very attentive Ashley was extremely well versed in the menu, wine, beer, etc. will def return.

Loudonville, New York
“Just so so”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

A typical burger - pizza joint. Nothing special. Dark and noisy and not very well kept. I wouldn't rush back. Food is eatable.

Visited August 2012
“Ask before you order!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to Beff's before and had the Beff's burger. I couldn't wait to come back but when my wife and I wanted a quick lunch of burgers I was more than disappointed . We waited almost 10 minutes just to be seated in a nearly empty dining area . Then our waitress who was very nice but you could tell really not on the ball took nearly 10 minutes to ask us for our drinks we just ordered then afraid we wouldn't see her for another 10 minutes . We both ordered the burgers which say 8 ounces of fresh ground sirloin prepared to your liking .. Which I remember was excellent the last time I went there . My wife asked for hers to be medium and I ordered medium rare . When our burgers came out the looked great but at closer inspection I noticed they were very thin and didn't quite look right. Our burgers were made up of over cooked even burnt patties . It looked like they went to mc Donald s to get the patties . I didn't touch mine as mine was burnt and just gross.. I mean this place is known for its food and you serve patties !!!! How sad , how cheap . When our waitress asked how everything was I asked her what the burgers were made of she said a hand made 8 oz burger . I showed her mine and she said she never saw that before and went to the kitchen I guess ??? We didn't see her for about 15 minutes . After15 minutes she came out to say" this is what happened was we ran out of burgers so we subsituted yours with patties"I asked then why would you ask me then howi'd would like it prepared you can't make a patty medium rare .
She never sent a manager over oradkedif I wanted anything else just kind of stood there . I was so disappointed and told her to just take it off our check and we were even . So ask if it's a patty or hand made before you order or you'll get a cheap hockey puck for $ 9 .

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Steelguy21
“Beff's-delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We have been to Beff's several times and would recommend it for the whole family. Pub food to full homemade dinners.Love the Sheppard's pie. And Wednesday is half price for a bottle of wine night.

• Visited August 2012