“My favorite place in Albany!”
Review of Lionheart Blues Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lionheart Blues Cafe
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I love this bar!!!! The beer selection is huge at this place!!! There are a lot of dart boards too! It is just so nice here! We come here every time we are in Albany!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place fills up with locals during league nights due to the large backroom filled to the brim with dart boards. They have a huge beer selection; my favorite part. Some tvs, average music, and tons of Albany law students.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Nice bar with a broader selection of beers. You can play pool and dart.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 17, 2007

theres a glass there with my name on it

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook