1,378 results
All reviews the executive lounge capitol building amtrak station hotel shuttle shuttle service times union center front desk staff new york business trip valet parking bed was very comfortable conference lobby capital state starbucks concert
Reviewed December 3, 2017

A workers pay dispute means that you arrive and are greeted by a picket. They are keen to vocalize their dissatisfaction with everyone entering and leaving the hotel.
My room had no heating and it was very cold outside.
I'll be in the Hampton down the street next time.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2017

I️ was traveling for business. Got to hotel about 9pm. Went to room. Was 87 degrees. Turned off heat to 63 cool. Left for an hour and a half for dinner. Came back. Room wasn’t locked. My computers and suitcase were in the room the whole time. I complained. Gave me a room that mgr said was normal temp. 75! No way! I left and went to Renaissance. This hotel sucks.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Samantha D
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Hotel employees were protesting against the owner of the hotel and screamed at me and my family every time we entered or exited. The decor is slightly dated. Heat/Ac problems in room that were not solved.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed November 24, 2017

people were marching in front of the hotel because of some labor issues. The temperature in the room never warms up to "chilly" no matter how long and how high you blast the heat. The sink doesn't work. I would definitely prefer to patronize a hotel that is not involved with labor problems.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I was very concerned about staying here after reading online reviews and information about the protests. I had a contentious conversation with about five different people working there while trying to cancel my reservation. After a manager told me the period to cancel passed and they would charge me for the night (my one and only night), I said that I'd obviously keep the reservation since they were essentially giving me a ridiculous ultimatum. I made it very clear that I wanted a high floor away from the protesters. Of course they claimed nothing could be guaranteed (which was garbage). Upon arrival around 5pm, the area was clear and it was extremely cold. My husband and I were given a room on the top floor (yayyy). Now there were several indications of neglect such as a lack of towels, cups, and phones going unanswered. Other than that, we had a quiet night after attending A Perfect Circle in concert at the Times Union Center. The place definitely needs updating but the room was comfortable. The pool area is nice but it's not heated. Don't think I'd stay again as I've had much better Hilton experiences.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple