“Beautiful Old Structure”
Review of Albany City Hall

Albany City Hall
Ranked #19 of 70 things to do in Albany
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We enjoyed our visit to the capitol of NYS and took in the many sights that the city had to offer. The parking at times can be very difficult so be aware.

All reviews
"parking"
"beauty"
"elevator"

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I got a parking ticket in an area that had no meters no signs (right across the street from the photo seen here). The meter maid was writing the ticket as I returned to the car. I asked why, she said I was right but this area is usually where NYSED employees park (I was there on a school recess day). I can't remember, I think the ticket was $50. Bummer but, that's Albany.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was very impressed with Albany New York. In downtown Albany near the city hall is bronze statues of everyday people , mailman, fireman, policeman, etc.So Cool!! Albany City Hall is also equally impressive.The Hudson River is near Albany and is senic to visit as well as Albany. New Yorks State Capitol.Dont forget a camera as you will want to take pictures of the bronze statues in different poises ,very impressive.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

It means I am paying a parking ticket, so I don't like it here. Why is this on here? There is nothing but offices inside. If you are going to Albany stand outside and look at the building but don't go in. The architecture is it's only redeeming quality.

1  Thank Chris W