“Reliably good bagels”
Review of Bruegger's Bagels

Bruegger's Bagels
Ranked #8 of 20 Bakeries in Albany
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Their bagels are always reliably good, and their "flavor of the month" is frequently scrumptious. I wish they would make the Sourdough a regular. And the Rosemary...

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Having moved from the Capital District of NY to NM over 3 years ago, I miss a good bagel. Every time I return home for a visit, I try very hard to visit a Bruegger's. This time I ate in and had some of their great soup along with my toasted bagel. Did not disappoint. Reliable, yummy, reasonable ... Great!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Traveling from the west coast we were looking forward to some NY bagels. These were just okay. We got a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese and they were kind of bland. Prices seemed reasonable to us. Bathroom was clean and there was a baby changing station, which was much appreciated!

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This bagel shop isn't what I expected. The bagels were small and hard and they now charge $1.50 for a plain bagel with nothing added on it!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is the worst Bruegger's you will find anywhere. Have been stopping in after church most Sundays and continuously encounter nothing but problems. It;'s always something no fresh coffee, no cream, don't know how to process transactions other than straight cash, etc. Never again will I set foot in this location again.