All reviews full kitchen social hour living room sitting area smoke smell recommend staying here gas station crossgates mall hot breakfast waffles laundry room dunkin donuts free breakfast is home away from home a king size bed capital district rooms are large
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Very good hotel with a lot of social event and a very good breakfast. Very quiet and convenient as close to highways.
The room was absolutely perfect and super clean (we booked it last minute and got a discount so can be expensive if paid full price)

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Pratik P, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Hello,

Glad to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the evening social and our new fresh hot breakfast buffet as well.

We hope to see you again at CrestHill when travel brings you back to the Capital District.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We had a lovely stay at the Cresthill Suites in Albany. The 2 BR/3 BA accessible suite provided the perfect spacious accommodation for our family. The service was great. Some of the other reviews have remarked that the hotel could use a refresh. I agree that would improve an already very nice accommodation. However, everything was clean and in good order. The daily breakfast was an added and much appreciated perk. The staff took great care to make sure everything was fresh and attractively presented. There is also great quality coffee and tea service available in the lobby 24/7. We loved our stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Pratik P, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Anne, Thank you for your gracious review of our hotel and our staff. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our spacious suites and the hot breakfast buffet in the morning. I will share the comments with our staff. They work hard to make sure out guests have an exceptional stay and make you feel at home.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

I am glad I found this room here on booking.com. The two-bedrooms suite I rant was amazingly spacious, with an complete kitchen (dishwasher included!!), a livingroom, two bedrooms and two washrooms!
Even if it's getting old and there are a couple of spots on the lampshades, it was still comfy and it worthed the price.
The buffet-style breakfast was correct.
I needed an extra hour to check-out and it was given to me without any problem.
Be advised that there are carpets on the floor into the bedrooms and the corridors (if you have any allergies).
Hotel is near the highways 90 and 87 and five minutes away from major shopping centers
I would go back there at any time :-)

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Pratik P, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Hi Marc,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a great review. Our two bedroom suites are very spacious, perfect for families and groups. I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and that you enjoyed our updated buffet breakfast as well.

We are aware that the hotel is ageing and are making changes periodically. We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us improve for our future guests.

We hope to see you again on your future travels to Albany.

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for graduation weekend in a 2 bedroom suite. There was 6 of us for my son’s graduation from UAlbany. I chose this hotel because of its location. I’m glad I did. It was an easy walk across the street to the large commencement ceremony. The rooms were fine-not the most up to date but the convenience was why I booked here. Breakfast was nice plus coffee available. I like having a fridge in room because we always have left overs. There were also fresh baked cookies in lobby. Very friendly staff. I’m glad we booked here.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank LITraveler6862
Pratik P, General Manager at CrestHill Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Hello,

We are glad to hear you had a pleasant stay with us at CrestHill Suites. We have updated our breakfast recently and I am happy to see that you enjoyed it with our fresh seattle's coffee in the morning. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, we really appreciate it.

We hope to see you again when travel brings you back to Albany.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

We came in very early in the morning (around 3am) and were lucky to get a room a day earlier than booked, (it was the last available room, one of the few in all Albany, because of the graduation weekend and some other events). The lady at the front desk was kind and understanding.
The room was spacious, the bed exceptional. The kitchen was well equipped, we were able to make some food for our very-far-from-home-student, just like at home. The breakfast they serve was tasty and above our expectations.

Room Tip: Very spacious, with lot of light...
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Hello GajicB,

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. We try our best to accommodate our guests in any such way we can and are happy to check in early if the rooms are available. One of our main features in the room is the kitchen. Be able to cook your own food while traveling makes you feel home away form home and I am glad to hear you were able to cook some food for your home sick college student. We did improve our breakfast last month and I am happy to see you enjoyed our selection. We appreciate you writing us a kind review.
Hope to see you again on your next visit to Albany.