“Best sushi around”

Dining options: Reservations
Clifton Park, New York
“Best sushi around”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

As far as sushi goes, this restaurant has the best I've ever had--and at a great price. I went here for lunch and ordered the Maki Combo (9.95) : miso soup, salad, and 2 sushi rolls. I ordered the spicy crab and spicy tuna with crunch. Absolutely amazing! Great little lunch spot. Will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2014

“Great sushi, very fresh, nice presentation, varied menu, nice people”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

There are lots of sushi places around, but it's a revelation to find one where the fish is extremely fresh. Not sure if the key is being busy enough to do a high volume, or if it's the buying process, but Mr. Fuji has it. The fish is always very fresh tasting. If you've never been surprised by fish that just tastes better than everyone else's, you have to try it.
The presentation is also very nice, and the menu has quite a lot of variety. Nice selection of sake's too. The staff are exceptionally nice as well. Highly recommend a visit.

• Visited February 2014
Cooperstown, New York
“Excellent Sushi”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I'm no connoisseur of sushi but I do know what I like. The fish was fresh and nicely presented, each with a distant flavor unlike some other sushi places where the fish all tastes the same. I like the fact that the waitress identified each piece when she brought the plate. My wife and daughter had different rolls which they both felt were equally as good. My only complaint(and it's minor) is it appeared that the waitresses were in competition for who could serve us/clear us first. Made for a bit of a frenetic dinner. We'd go back again when in the Albany area.

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool, mod, funky, and tasty!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The manager always greets us with smile and occasionally treats us to an appetizer. We have NEVER felt this special anywhere else. The setting is eclectic and modern. While not "gourmet", the is really good and the prices are certainly competitive. We go back every 6-8 weeks and often bring guests.

• Visited August 2013
connecticutreviewer
“Good run of the mill Sushi restaurant”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was here on business, and ordered the sushi/sashimi lunch. The service wasnt really impressive, and I was left with an empty glass from my beverage for a good 20 minutes. Although, the sushi was good..not special...but good. I may try another place in Albany next time.

Visited July 2013

Been to Mr. Fuji Sushi? Share your experiences!