“Try it!!!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

From the drinks to the food it is all excellent! We even get take out for our "date nights at home"!! We eat there also when ever we can. Go with friends , go with a date! Great food.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

I tried this restaurant on a whim and was delightfully pleased - food was excellent, service superb without being intrusive. Definitely a place I'll return!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Mediocre warm sushi that arrived so quickly it had to be pre-prepared. We had barely taken a sip of our drinks and our appetizers arrived. Then our dinners arrived before we finished our apps. My husband ordered a dish that had jalepenos. Even the peppers with seeds had no flavor. Clearly they were old! I had yellowtail sashimi and it was sliced extremely thin and not worth the price! Overall, really disappointed and will not try again!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Took the family to the CP location tonight to celebrate my husband's birthday. I bought the groupon for 50% a Hibachi meal for 4 so figured we would try it out. We've been to most all of the hibachi places from Albany to Saratoga and can honestly say this is one of the best. The wait staff really made the difference. They went out of their way to make our dinner enjoyable. They were right there when we needed anything. The food was delicious. The filet was tender, the scallops were very fresh. Overall we had a great time and would certainly go again and recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am a Mr. Fuji clifton park girl at heart, but now that I work in Albany I have visited the Albany location several times and it is just as dependable as the CP location. I even saw one of the waiters who remembered us from the other location, he remembered my name and my friend's name who wasn't even with me. Thats the kind of service you get at Mr Fuji! They treat their customers very well and they care about their regulars. The service is fast, although I make it a point to go after the lunch rush. The last time, I got there around 1 in the afternoon and had the place to myself. I love that the food is consistent at both locations and so is the warm service. You cannot go wrong. The quality of their sushi is unbeatable, their prices are fair, and their ginger dressing is TO DIE FOR. I would buy bottles of this stuff!